EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by Wetshoe »

This is a great idea you came up with. You are a genius!
stiletto01

Post by stiletto01 »

Hi Leevoy,

An excellent boot stalking technique.

I talk to women about their boots and complement them on an excellent choice and how fantastic they look. Then if we're getting along, I ask if she would let me kiss them for her. Some of them think I'm weird and with others we have a great time. You'll never know if you never go.

When you meet a girl who is obviously enjoying your boot licking, you can ask if she enjoyed it, just to confirm that she did. Then ask if she would like to have her boots licked another time. Or on a (for example) weekly basis.

When you told the brown leather riding boot model that "when I look at my spit on her beautiful leather riding boots I think of it being my load." You could've bravely asked, if she would enjoy watching you lick a load of jizz from her boots. You might get a surprise at who says yes.

Cheers
Mus78

Post by Mus78 »

Great Pics and stories! You are ballsy.
blank

Post by blank »

Inventive!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

So about 2 months ago, I had the hunger for leather again. This time I was determined to taste some nice, smelly brown boots. A few minutes after arriving, I met my 1st mark of the day. Annah was walking nearby, and I asked her if she could help me with my "pledging". She was so enthusiastic about helping me. She was like "Yeah! You poor guy! They really make you lick women's boots? Ok, let's go wherever you want to do this!"

We found a deserted spot and she perched herself above me on the ledge of the steps. I splattered her beautiful, brown leather riding boots with my spit and proceeded to take a nice big whiff of Annah's worn-in boots. They smelled like real leather so I was instantly pre-cumming. During the process, Annah kept telling me that she had plenty of more boots at home and that she and her sister can "spit on them for me and send me the pictures," I wanted to start stroking right there but I am not a fan of being arrested. Not only that, she gave me her phone number and thanked ME for licking her boots. This one was really into it and I could tell had a freak streak in her. I still get off on the though of Annah and her sister spitting on all of their pretty leather boots and sending them to me, knowing full well that I am gonna get off.
1001121120_01.jpg
1001121121_01.jpg
1001121121a_01.jpg
1001121121b_01.jpg
1001121120_01.jpg
1001121121c_01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

After I finished with Anna. I went into one of the dance areas. Co-eds leave their boots and jeans laying right on the floor away from the room! I then grabbed a pair of beat up stinky, smelly skinny jeans that belonged to some slut and blew a load in them and then flossed my ass with both pant legs in the restroom. I then returned the jeans and waited for her to leave class with said stinky smelly spunked jeans on. As I was waiting I saw the most amazing pair of boots I had seen on campus in quite a while. This girl was wearing some really large over the knee riding boots. Brown leather. No zippers. Just straps. I gave chase and wound up missing the right opportunity. However, I waited outside the cafeteria for her to finish lunch for about 40 minutes and started following slightly behind her and her ugly friend. As I finally approached my dream mark about 45 minutes after seeing these beauties I nervously gave my pitch. I was met with an odd look by Leah as she told me her name was and then laughter a second later. She agreed and told me that we should go into her dorm, because there was a good spot to clean some boots.......and that she would get her friends from her dorm to help me too! I could smell the leather just standing next to her as it was so strong. I followed Leah into the girls dorm and pondered just what I was in for. She knocked on the doors of all of ther friends and they all came into the little common area that Leah intended for me to clean her and her 4 friends boots!
These girls were all young and hot except for the ugly one from before. They were so curious about why I was doing this and seemed to be getting a real kick out of it!

I started with Leah's boots. She sat right next to me and lifted her big brown leather boots up to my face. I took my big whiff of leather and had a moment right there. These boots were to possibly be the pinnacle of my booting career; they were perfect! They smelled like an old leather baseball mit. The leather was so soft and grainy and supple. I took more sniffs as I proceeded to spunk these impressive boots with my spit. I shined those boots up and down and sucked on the big beautiful straps that I had so coveted for that hour or so. I was in boot heaven. Leah asked me to show her some pics of other boots I had cleaned and I showed her the whole set of Annah pics. She loved it!
1001121429_01.jpg
1001121429b_01.jpg
1001121430_01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mus78

Post by Mus78 »

Fucking amazing man! I need to get some tips from you considering all the amazing footwear I see in Berkeley!
deadlydarkshines

Post by deadlydarkshines »

agree, this is like the most EPIC thing ever.
wish I had your guts.

did you try in the end to contact the sisters with many boots? :D
Mus78

Post by Mus78 »

I worked up the guts yesterday! It's easier then you think.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

deadlydarkshines wrote:agree, this is like the most EPIC thing ever.
wish I had your guts.

did you try in the end to contact the sisters with many boots? :D
I had her number for a few days and eventually blocked my number and called her while jacking off to these photos. Did that maybe 3 times and then deleted her number bc I know that I would get in soooooo much trouble if kept up the frat boy ruse. Let me tell you, I fantasize about two little boot babes sniffin, lickin, and smellin some dreamboots constantly.

Mus78, please share what happened during your 1st booting expedition!!!

BTW, I have a few more AWESOME photos cumming.....