EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

pebblesf

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by pebblesf »

You are an amazing bootman indeed! I am so envious of your courage and confidence, wish I could accompany you on one of your "boothunts"!
pumplick

Post by pumplick »

hey leevoy, do you live in Texas?
Leevoy wrote:Cody from Dallas, TX served me up some fantastic brown leather riding boots for breakfast in a classic "dangle ledge" style out in the crisp early morning air in front of the Literature building. We started talking about favorite brands of riding boots and she started to tease me that I was into boots! I told her that since I had been rushing I had developed a particular fondness for brown leather riding boots.

While I was splattering and sucking spit repeatedly off her smooth, but broken-in and well-worn brown leather jerk-off boots, Code told me that she had several more pairs of riding boots n high boots like that at her dorm and I started to squirt even more in my friend's sister's stinky skinny jeans I was wearing beneath my regular vanilla clothes at that time.

Unfortunately I was not able to have a boot orgy in Cody's dorm because she had to go to "Trader Joes" :( Thanks for your help with the Rush this semester though, Code. All of the boyz back at the Frat House salute your spunkboots! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
L5.jpg
Plenty of more pics and stories to cum....
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

No I do not but there sure are some excellent boots to thrash out there I'm sure!
welp

Post by welp »

It's been a few months Lev, hope you'll share some more stories soon!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Dude, I have at least A DOZEN more whores in brown leather for you to throb n squirt all over. Just need some time to edit and post. Some really amazing boot-sploitations cumming very soon. These slutz are so stupid!
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

HEAVENLY BLONDE BOOTED LEATHER ANGEL BOOTS... :twisted:
Legacy1.jpg
LeeVoy would like to officially welcome everybody to the Spring Semester of 2016! Please feel free to drain your balls all over these studious young sluts spunkboots! Each one of these whores deserved it!

Welcome to the Class of 2015/16! May each of these whores and their Amaze-boots bring you and your cocks so much joy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

So I was doing my usual rounds around campus recently, until I spotted an AMAZING 6ft blonde in knee high riding boots straight out of every boot fuck fantasy I've ever had! Made a beeline towards her and her HEAVY FUCKIN LEATHER, and eventually caught up to these leathery wonders. As soon as I said, "Scuze me, miss...", that beautiful head of long blonde hair turned and met with a big, blonde, blue-eyed smile.
legacy2.jpg
I tried to explain that in order for me to get into the frat, I was really going to have to clean her boots from top to bottom. Well, as luck would have it, THIS WHORE IS THE GIRLFRIEND OF THE LEADER OF THE FRATERNITY THAT I TOLD HER I AM RUSHING FOR!
legacy3.jpg
She asked me if I knew a couple of the fellas, and I chuckled and said "Sure!" I told her that her boyfriend is a cool guy even though I had no idea who the fuck he was. And she tried to get out of it at that point, but I told her that her boyfriend would be very mad at me if I let her get away without me cleaning her boots. She agreed.
legacy3-4.jpg
We walked together a bit as my cock got harder and harder looking at these bodacious boots. I knew this slut was snared in my web, and I was going to molest her boots however I saw fit.

I got her to set up on a lightpost, then she asked how I was going to clean these amazing fucking boots. I responded by destoying these high riders with a huge glob of spit, that was to be the lubrication for my face and her top-notch leather. Couldn't wait to make this blonde pussy so wet from my long strokes of the tongue all along the never-ending lengths of her marvelous boot specimens. I sucked and splattered both boots, until Laurie got somewhat uneasy. That's when I spat another wad of spunk on them and snapped these pics. She walked away violated and I walked away with th scent of her HEAVY FUCKIN LEATHER in my brain.
legacy4.jpg
It looked like she jumped on the phone right after, probably to consult with her boyfriend as to whether the frat was spunking whore boots like that. I literally get off at the thought of when she realized that some perv just owned her and her fucking WHORE BOOTS! HA HA slut!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

And now we move onto another 10 in amazing penis boots. When I first saw her darting down the hall, I knew she was going to entangled into my sick, sick boot-desires...
G2.jpg
Saw this modern day beauty hauling her sweet little ass to class, while being furnished in some of the best spunkboots that I had seen on campus all fucking semester. The way the flaps jut out on these stunner, the big old buckle and strap to shine up real good, and of course the beat-in brown leather that just doesn't quit, is what made me stick around until class was out.

Once the doors of whatever class she was in opened I followed behind, dedicated to breathing in the essences of this beauty in her warrior boots. I caught up to her and asked her if she could help me get into the frat by, GULP, worshipping her fantasy-level fuckbootz. She laughed and smiled and said that she would "Love to have me clean her boots!"
G3.jpg

As my cock was busy twitching and pre-cumming, Gianna and I walked together like we were always destined to. Gianna pulled these big beauts up and onto the tire of car in a nearby parking lot. She didn't know it was a spit shine until I spat a big load on her "$300 boots! I absolutely love when they tell me how expensive their boots are! The more expensive, the more I love to THRASH!

Anyway Gianna, was cool with it, and I asked her if she maybe had anymore boots I could clean, so as to get into the frat quicer, etc...she said she DID, and to give me her my cellphone. She took my phone and put her number in there, and told me to call her later, so " I can cum over and clean some boots!"

OMG!

I did call later and it was her phone number, but she still hasn't picked up yet. I am making plans to visit her sometime very soon....I wish I could sniff and fuck boots like these FOREVER! God I worship badass bitches in brown leather riders soooo much!
Last edited by Leevoy on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

True Happenis... :D :evil: :twisted: :mrgreen:
amaze2.jpg
Sam here is modeling my current favorite style of high riders. These are the sexiest fucking boots, and I just want to sniff, lick, and fuck these boots with everything I have. The leather was so strong, I could smell it the whole time Sam and I walked side-by-side to the bench on that lovely fall day, where I was to slaughter her absolutely amazing boots with my filthy spit.
amaze3.jpg
Once I told her it was a spit shine she backed off because she didn't want to damage her new $300 boots! I tried guys, I really did. To be able to see these boots up close, smell the leathery essence emanating from them combined with the seductively sweet smell of falling maple leaves, and to be able to touch them was almost enough, but not quite...
amaze4.jpg
I wish I gave it more effort because everytime I throb and squirt to these photos I realize just how truly sexy these back-zipped beauties would be on both sides of my cock while Sams ass is buried DEEP in my face and combining with the rich scent of that luxurious leather and those zippers go jingle jangle the whole time until I grunt and moan while climaxing all over that precious brown leather. My thick, warm load trickling down the smooth, newly tanned leather that glistens like gold, only to be shined up even further with my spunk. All while autumn's sweet and sensual golden brown maple leaves slowly drop their seductive pheromones around both of us...
amaze1.jpg
Last edited by Leevoy on Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

So, which one of these boots makes you guys cum the most???