EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by Leevoy »

Greetings Fellow Boot Worshippers:

What I am going to is present to you all my personal boot-licking project that I have been working on for over 8 years. It is only in recent months that I decided to document my mission via cellphone camera.

I attended a university several years ago. I have always been a denim/leather/and boot freak since the age of 14. So going to a place where 75% of the women wore tight jeans and sexy boots used to drive me crazy. Finally I figured out a way to approach these women to engage them in some boot banter and maybe get lucky. I was driving in my car home one day from the university and spotted the most amazing (at the time!) pair of black knee high cowgirl boots with crazy stitching all about. I pulled my car over almost involutarily and darted out towards my boot prey. Along the way I started thinking to myself; "quick asshole, think of something to say to kiss those boots!" So out of my mouth came the following:

"Hi my name is ___________"

"I am rushing for the insert fraternity letters of your local university"

"Part of what they are having us do for the rush this year is they are having us walk around campus and do people the service of a 1. FREE bootcleaning
or
2. 25$ boot cleaning if you really want to seal the deal

You will get laughs and looks but they are always intrigued.
Then you say"It sounds strange I know. But unfortunately its what they are making us do in order to get in. So I dont know if you have maybe just 5 minutes to spare, you would really be helping me out."

They usually agree (important helps being groomed and under 30 and dressed like a student as well)

The rest as they say is history! I ve been getting away with this for years! I have probably licked and sucked and spat on well over 45 different pairs of boots at the university. Its my belief that 90% of them are into a guy licking their boots because it reminds them of getting their pussies licked. I cant tell you how many of them have just watched me go to work, read their mail, or smoked a cigarette during. They are usually into it and want to help you achieve your fake goal of getting into the fraternity. Ive had some of them tell me they want to send me pictures of them and their sister spiiting on boots for me!

So anyway, here are the accounts of my last few bootings in the last year or so. I will start off with the 1st photo documented one and finish with my final masterpiece of college booting. I fucking worship over the knee leather riding boots soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by Leevoy »

I waited by the student center that night and waited for a mark. Out of the shadows came Sara and her piece of shit pleather riding boots with the straps that I just love to suck and bite. I approached her, gave her the sales pitch, and she agreed! We walked to a ledge where she could dangle her boots while I kneeled down and got the best boot licking leverage I could. Right before I was ready to propel forth a huge wad of spit on these pieces of shit (I prefer and usually opt strictly for leather) She hesitated. I reminded her that It'll only take a minute and that hey its easy money (I was so hard up I didnt care about the 20 bucks). She relaxed and I went to work like a dog. I sniffed and got my nose it in sucked on those fuckin straps all while she is asking me if I knew some people at the frat that I told her I was pledging for. I obliged her on and on and the stupid bitch belived everthing. She was into it and seemed slutty enough that it probably wasnt the craziest thing shes done. Before we parted I told her that I needed proof and if it was ok for me to snap a picture of her boots. She said ok so then I spat a hug jizz wad sized spit load onto them and snapped a few pics acting like my camera phone sucked so thats why I took 5 photos. The real satisfaction was watching her walk away with my wad sliding down the side of her boot. She walked into the student center I assume and wiped me off of her, but the satisfaction of knowing how far she had to walk to the bathroom and how many other people were along the way made me so hard. Needless to say I went into the mens room minutes later and throbbed and squirted to that boot abuse I had committed.
1101111930a_01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

1101111930b_01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

I got three in a row this nite. This ditzy blonde was walking out of the student center. She and the boots looked slutty so I gave chase. Gave her the old polite "Scuze me miss??" and we were on our way to that same boot dangle ledge I put to use. She sat her sweet little ass on the ledge all huffy and puffy and asked me "Soooo what like are you going to use to clean them. Do you have stuff or something?" I alerted her that it was to be an old fashioned spit shine and she rolled her eyes and told me to go ahead.

I cant describe the rush when they say ok go ahead and present me with their boots. At that moment they are relinquishing all of their boot power and sexuality to me for my own demented satisfaction. I get flushed and my heart races and then take a big sniff of leather (preferably) and get to work shining these boots up!

She told me to stop after the first boot so I made sure I sucked on the buckle before giving her the power back. Made sure I got a close up of that fucking buckle with my camera phone and then retired to my office in the mens room for sevaral minutes.
1130111921_01.jpg
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

1130111921a_01.jpg
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Same night I spotted two amazing looking puerto rican girls walking out of a building. One had Uggs which I hate and the other..............beige over the knee fucking riding boots. I didnt care that they werent real leather OTK riding boots had eluded me for a long time. If they were real leather they would have been my white whale but I digress. I was nervous since the PR with the OTKs was super hot but they took the bait. The Uggs one went up into her dorm for a minute while I was left with this mamacita and her badass boots by the stairwell. I dug right in and spat all over the top section of her OTKs and watched it drip down while I polished the long lengths of her boots and sucked on her awesome straps that hung loose. Her friend came back and I became timid and spat on those sexy straps of hers for the photo op. You can see her dumb ass friends Uggs in the background. I wanted to go balls deep on this PR and her boots so I kept chatting her up while taking pics and walking away. We walked together for a few minutes while my spit kept sliding lower and lower. I told her her boots were really nice and her friend asked me how they tasted. My answer-delicious. As we parted I watched her walk into the library with the spunk-like load almost at her heels. It would also be a long walk for her to get cleaned up and hope she flirted with the possibility that I was just a freak! Interesting side note- I found a pair of the very same boots and bought them weeks later. Fucked the shit out of them while looking at these pics. I also saw the PR and her OTKs weeks later and jerked off at sheer thought of what i did to her and her boots.
r
1205111858b_01.jpg
1205111858b_01.jpg
1205111858_01.jpg
1205111858_01.jpg
1205111857_01.jpg
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

I had a taste for leather so I saw this one by my dangle ledge. I gave her the pitch, only this one didnt seem to be buying it yet was intrigued. She said oK but kept making comments about me possibly being a just some weird guy and asked how old I am because I looked a little old to be pleding. I covered pretty well and came off embarrassed for my fake boot drive and frat as a cover even though I was sniffing black leather and on cloud 9. As soon as I was done I got the fuck out of dodge for a few weeks. I still won however.
1205111923_01.jpg
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

This nit wit was spunked on a whim. I was unsuccessful the whole day until I spotted this mark. I ran to catch up with her and her friend and by the time my pitch was delivered I was out of breath. She seemed confused and wasnt the most attractive. So I licked her high boot for a few and then spat a nice load on them before taking a pic. She was so confused she asked me if that was it. i should have said no and move on to the bootjob portion of the evening but behaved and told her yes. I then jerked off in my car.
0326121925_01.jpg
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

0418121903_01.jpg[/att[attachment=1]0418121903_01.jpg
achment]Now comes the good stuff.

It was early May and boots were just about out of the question. I booted all day and found no targets. Finally exasperated I sat down to cool down. Just as I sat down an air-headed booted angel passed by me yapping incessantly on her phone. I let her go a bit then gave chase. I though to myself "Did I really just see knee high brown leather riding boots with sexy ass stitching all about?' It was like a mirage.

When I caught up to her she was killing time or something and still yapping on the phone. I waited nearby for her to finish her call. I was not going to let this one get away! I approached and gave this little husky voiced party girl my sales pitch. She knew the frat (Shit!) so she said she would do it. I acted embarrassed the whole time about it and she seemed to be really into it, picking a secluded spot for us and asking me all about the boot licking. She asked me about guys from the frat so I had an ace up my sleeve from my encounter with Sara and gave her a name of a guy in the frat. It seemed to work and she was game!
0418121903_01.jpg
We found a picnic bench out of the way and she sat on top of the table and dangled these supple, musky riding boots for me to enjoy below her. She was apprehensive at first but once I showed her 25 dollars she loosened up. I was given the power of her boots and she dropped them down for me and I took ahold of that soft, soft leatherI took a big sniff of real brown leather before I got started and basically spunked right there. I polished each boot from top to bottom and loved licking all of the stitches. The smell, ahhh the smell of those boots.

I was interuppted twice by some pedestrians that she alerted me to and then it seemed like we both couldnt wait to get back into the action. I know I was making this little piece of ass's pussy cream from my long strokes of the tongue. The smell of that leather was soooooooo intoxicating. I told her her boots were badass bc we seemed to be hitting it off and she told me that they are italian leather!

Before I finished she shot up and stuck a pose like the brown leather riding boot model that she was. I splattered the hell out of her boots right on the embroidered label (which I LOVE to do and bit at with my teeth) and watched the soggy load trickle down those supple luscious boots that I still have the smell of ingrained in my brain to this day. I took a bunch of pics and she was so cool about it all. I told her that they were the best boots I ever licked which is almost true. When I look at my spit on her beautiful leather riding boots I think of it being my load and she just let me have my way with her boots.
0418121903_01.jpg
0418121903_01.jpg
0418121903_01.jpg
0418121903_01.jpg
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Ill be finishing up with the greastest day ever of booting next and then I will be looking forward to your comments and stories.