EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by Leevoy »

I basically made out with Holly's boots while she giggled and smiled. She said her boots were "like, sooo dirty" and didn't mind a free cleaning. Again, fantasy-level boot fuck stuff here folks. Breath-taking premium leathers...

This one is one of my Mona Lisa's/thesis statement. I mean....just look at this super-premium leather and those big bad golden zippers. I'd empty my balls all over these boots. They smelled SOOOOOO leather too :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :
IMAG0177b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Leevoy wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:30 amsucks i had to shrink the file size to post. I LOOOVE zooming in on these boots to see all of their brown leathery glory, big bad golden zippers, and various nooks and crannies of leather to worship forever
That's not a problem. You can right-click on the pic and select "Open in new tab" from the menu, then you see the full size image, which is yummy.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Correct. Just sucks its not as "HD" as the original.

Yummy is right, as I basically licked and swallowed her boot leather for lunch that day. Snowed a few days before so there was some salt stains that looked like dried up spunk that I slathered fully. Holly was so into it. I seriously can't stop jerking off to these fukking boots....
Last edited by Leevoy on Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

This is exactly why you’re the man lol
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Yurple415 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:36 am This is exactly why you’re the man lol
Thanks man. Gonna upload some big brown otk high boots that I snared into my sick web of fetish later tonight. Can still taste her dirty stinky leathers in my filthy mouth...
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

DaVUfbiXcAAIJOE.jpeg
Heavenly leathers
DeMC1q8WsAId7_F.jpeg
Ohhh to have the honor of cleaning and then spilling my seed all over these........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Fall Semester bump. College is in session and LeeBoy is hellbent for brown leather! :twisted: :evil:
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

IMAG0395000.jpg
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Couldnt have been older than 20 yo. Giggled while I slurped. Pussy purred....
IMAG03960000.jpg
IMAG0394000.jpg
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

Awesome boots. Love them to spunk onto. Did she love it too?