EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

Leevoy

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by Leevoy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:40 pm

grayson178313 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:59 pm
I’m dying for an update on your recent adventures 😭
I'll update bro, but 1st list your Top 3 Favorite Boots from this topic. Feel free to describe what you like most about them- then I'll post more.... :twisted:

Leevoy

Post by Leevoy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:24 am

This one is def a top 3 for me. Would've loved to put my hard cock between both of Holly's stunning, big brown, soft-yet-hard brown leathers.......
IMAG01802.jpg
IMAG0182b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leevoy

Post by Leevoy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:30 am

I basically made out with Holly's boots while she giggled and smiled. She said her boots were "like, sooo dirty" and didn't mind a free cleaning. Again, fantasy-level boot fuck stuff here folks. Breath-taking premium leathers...

This one is one of my Mona Lisa's/thesis statement. I mean....just look at this super-premium leather and those big bad golden zippers. I'd empty my balls all over these boots. They smelled SOOOOOO leather too :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :
IMAG0177b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

boot.perv

Post by boot.perv » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:54 am

Leevoy wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:30 am
sucks i had to shrink the file size to post. I LOOOVE zooming in on these boots to see all of their brown leathery glory, big bad golden zippers, and various nooks and crannies of leather to worship forever
That's not a problem. You can right-click on the pic and select "Open in new tab" from the menu, then you see the full size image, which is yummy.

Leevoy

Post by Leevoy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:15 am

Correct. Just sucks its not as "HD" as the original.

Yummy is right, as I basically licked and swallowed her boot leather for lunch that day. Snowed a few days before so there was some salt stains that looked like dried up spunk that I slathered fully. Holly was so into it. I seriously can't stop jerking off to these fukking boots....

Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:36 am

This is exactly why you’re the man lol

Leevoy

Post by Leevoy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:07 am

Yurple415 wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:36 am
This is exactly why you’re the man lol
Thanks man. Gonna upload some big brown otk high boots that I snared into my sick web of fetish later tonight. Can still taste her dirty stinky leathers in my filthy mouth...