A Cowgirl Boots Question

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Which Pair Do You Like Best?

9%
58%
33%

Total votes: 181

Wetshoe
Site Admin

A Cowgirl Boots Question

Post by Wetshoe »

pointy.JPG
teal.JPG
3.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: A Cowgirl Boots Question

Post by Wetshoe »

#3 was winning earlier, now #2. nobody seems to like #1. curious to hear your reasons for your votes.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I like the 2nd pair best & would like it even more ifs nice pair of legs was wearing them & pouring custard down inside of them??! ;)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Oh yes, they would definitely look great with custard poured in them. Maybe that's why they are more desirable than #1. More space to pour stuff in. What should be inserted first? The custard or the foot?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I like your way of thinking wet shoe! ;) but what would be even better is peal a hole banana put in those boots have your sexy feet put them on squishing it inside between your toes then pull open the tops of those boots making sure all the custard u r pouring inside goes inside & inside only!! I think it would be an awesome feeling of banana & custard squishing inside your boots while u walk around!! Love to hear your thoughts??? ;)
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

1 and 3 are UGLY
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

I voted for #1 because it has the longest, sharpest point. This may seem a contradiction. I think I have said previously that I do not usually like boots that have extremely long pointed toes. But the entire design has to be taken into consideration and also my own mood at the moment. I believe that the boot I have selected is the most capable of inflicting painful wounds and therefore worthy of taking tremendous gouts of hot sperm all over the leather.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

leatherlover86 wrote:1 and 3 are UGLY
Curious. What makes them ugly to you considering they are so similar to #2? Do you not like the color?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Atlas, so the boots would remain perfectly clean outside?
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

Wetshoe wrote:
leatherlover86 wrote:1 and 3 are UGLY
Curious. What makes them ugly to you considering they are so similar to #2? Do you not like the color?

yes the color style the black1 is the best i wouldint even gift 1 or 3 to anyone #2 is the boot i would gift a gf or something