A Cowgirl Boots Question

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Which Pair Do You Like Best?

9%
58%
33%

Total votes: 181

Atlas

Re: A Cowgirl Boots Question

Post by Atlas »

Yeh wet shoe, nothing on the outside! It's knowing that a sexy pair of legs & nice feet on a beautiful girl is walking around in nice leather boots with black stockings with something like banana & custard inside her boots!! I love the gap around the tops of girls boots it absolutely makes me want to drop anything & everything into them while they are wearing them!! Especially when it makes it way down to the arches of her feet!!! ;)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

leatherlover86 wrote:
Wetshoe wrote:
leatherlover86 wrote:1 and 3 are UGLY
Curious. What makes them ugly to you considering they are so similar to #2? Do you not like the color?

yes the color style the black1 is the best i wouldint even gift 1 or 3 to anyone #2 is the boot i would gift a gf or something
They are not black. They are teal. Do you still like them?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Atlas wrote:Yeh wet shoe, nothing on the outside! It's knowing that a sexy pair of legs & nice feet on a beautiful girl is walking around in nice leather boots with black stockings with something like banana & custard inside her boots!! I love the gap around the tops of girls boots it absolutely makes me want to drop anything & everything into them while they are wearing them!! Especially when it makes it way down to the arches of her feet!!! ;)
How would we capture this on video since nothing is on the outside of the boot?
leatherlover86

Post by leatherlover86 »

and wetshoe yea i still like # 2 cuz of the leather looks bunched up like that
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Oh that's easy! Just video her putting the bananas inside her boots & putting them on! Squish the banana a little then take one off showing us the messy on her feet from inside the boot! Then you just need someone stand beside her a little looking over so we can see the size of the gaps around the tops of her boots where the custard will be poured into! You may need to pull open the tops of her boots to increase the size of the gaps depending on the size, but just so we can see the custard being poured into them, down her legs untill it disappears into her boots!! So it should be easy not getting any custard on the outside!! Then once she has it all gooey & squishing inside her boots, take one off to show us the mess of her feet :))
tmbstnman

Post by tmbstnman »

I like all 3. You cant go wrong with the charlie one horse boots.
If you ever have an ass-kicking contest video use those boots....And let me be one of the kickees
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So what do you think wet shoe?? Going to give it a go??? :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Yes, we'll give it a try in the future.
shoesandbootslover

Post by shoesandbootslover »

3 because i have a pair very similar & they look awesome with a mini skirt ;-)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

would you model them for us?