Second shot in my wifes boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

pumpmaniac

Second shot in my wifes boots

Post by pumpmaniac »

Do you like her boots?

The nice girl from upstairs is in today too and she wears again her boots. Now one is fallen down on the floor.

male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
Sheepdawg

YEah!

Post by Sheepdawg »

Your pics and your wifes boots are just like alvayws:
GREAT! Can you post some pics of her boots/heels/pumps that is very very well worn ? I mean...really smelly and sexy ones? I would really enjoy it!

Take care // Sheepdawg
pumpmaniac

Hi Sheep (Wolf?)

Post by pumpmaniac »

Look at my pics from the 4.1.06. These sexy small pumps are really very well used and she will use them for sure next summer. I just love them. What do you think about these?
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Will she wear those sexy boots with that load in them for you?
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Of course Lazlo. She is used to that :D