thighboots and whips

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootlover2000

thighboots and whips

Post by bootlover2000 »

Having read many of these posts I thought I would share a few of my own experiences. I am lucky to have a g/f who really enjoys wearing thighboots (black lether, stiletto heel) and gets a kick out of letting me shoot my load over them. Recently we have acquired a few canes and whips so that we can indulge in a bit of roleplay (schoolteacher/pupil slave owner/slave prison arder/prisoner). After giving her boots a good seeing to she threatens me with a whip or cane and them makes me jerk off over it too. Bliss :D Does anyone else share in this passion?
kinkster

yeah

Post by kinkster »

Hi,

Yeah, my misses dutifully puts on her thighboots ot knee highs for me. She loves my cock dribbling on them as she massages it in between her booted feet. I love to shoot all over them, if you fancy boot swap, just give me a shout.
kneeboots

bootjobs

Post by kneeboots »

Yes, there is nothing so great as a good bootjob. My wife knows just how to wear black leather boots and rub my prick between her ankles. The leather feels so soft and sexy I start leaking pre cum on her boots right away. Then I end up just explosively cumming all over her sexy boots as she gets a big smile on her face. It's fantastic!
ThighStilettoGuy

Post by ThighStilettoGuy »

Man that sounds awesome! :P
ThighStilettoGuy

Post by ThighStilettoGuy »

Man that sounds awesome! :P
bootlover2000

Post by bootlover2000 »

Hi KB
What colour boots do you like. For me it must be black. A young lady in black leather thighboots covered in warm white cum is one of the horniest sights ever :D
Kneeboots

Cumming on Boots

Post by Kneeboots »

Yes, I also like black. Not shiny or patent but soft natural black leather. It feels so good when rubbed on your prick. I like a moderate spike heel and pointed toes, no platforms.