cum on rubber riding boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

humbug68

cum on rubber riding boots

Post by humbug68 »

My daugther in law leaves her boots round my place now and again so it would rude not to make use of them !! I'm trying to upload the pics but I thinkthey're too large. I'll just have to spunk them again with lower quality pics.
immarc

Post by immarc »

Well, to be true: I'm anxious to see those lovely boots cummed all over/ in. Does she have any suspiscion of your acts?

Does your son know about it?
Just beeing curious.

Marc
humbug68

Boots

Post by humbug68 »

No, not at all which makes it even betterm I sit there with a smug gtin knowing what I've used them for !!!
humbug68

Try again with the pics !

Post by humbug68 »

images modifyed

Post by Guest »

to see pics: delete the [/img] part.

Humbug, they seem to be rather short riding boots or I am wrong?

Did you also mess them up in the inside?

Immarc
Goblox

Post by Goblox »

She ever leave any other shoes for you to enjoy?
humbug68

short boots

Post by humbug68 »

Yes they are a little short and I must admit when she first brought them round I thought they were just normal wellies. That said, she is only 5ft tall and very small in stature and when she wears them they virually reach her knees !! I've also seen pics of her on her horse with them on including the very tight beige jodphurs !!!

I' love'em anyway

She does have some other very sexy shoes which with a bit of luck I might be able to use for the same gratification !! She is a big boot fan so who knows