Catherine's Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

pressovannye

Catherine's Boots

Post by pressovannye »

Sorry it's extremely difficult to get my wife to pose in her boots. But I hope at some point to supplement these photos with others which show her actually wearing them, again hopefully placing them in contact with my unprotected flesh.

Unknown brand Chilean flat boots. Foot and lower half of shaft are leather. Upper half of shaft is manmade. They go nearly up to the crotch in a very small woman or young girl.
Unknown Flat Boots (765x1024).jpg
Sam Edelman Norwick in brown reverse leather purchased from shopbop in 2011 at a nice discount. These boots are rather heavy and solidly constructed. The soles are nailed at the instep. Catherine likes this pair the best since the heel isn't too high. I think they look rather like the Zodiac boots of the 1980s with the metal piece in the front and decorative chains (the latter can be removed if you prefer).
Edelman Norwick 01 (701x1024).jpg
Edelman Norwick 02 (1024x689).jpg
Dolce Vita Braeden in black leather recently purchased at a greatly discounted price. She rather likes these too since the heel is of a reasonable height.
Dolce Vita Braeden 01 (756x1024).jpg
Dolce Vita Braeden 02 (1024x645).jpg
Four photos of Catherine posing in the Braeden boots while looking very annoyed.
catherine 01a.jpg
catherine 01b.jpg
catherine 01c.jpg
catherine 01d.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pressovannye on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shawn666

Re: Catherine's Boots

Post by shawn666 »

those are some hot boot :D

u need to cum on them :P
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

thanks for the kind words. heh heh heh...
shawn666

Post by shawn666 »

hehe
zipperfish

Post by zipperfish »

Love the black ones...they look very soft...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

I've added four photos to the original posting showing Catherine actually wearing the Braeden boots. I hope to include more in the foreseeable future, but it was difficult enough getting her to pose for these.
zipperfish

Post by zipperfish »

Awesome!!!!
pressovannye

Pour La Victoire Victorella

Post by pressovannye »

Knowing Catherine as I do, this is quite an achievement for me. Pour La Victoire Victorella boots, as usual purchased at a very nice discount. Normally I could not afford to buy these, but I've gotten really good at finding bargains in the off season. What a buy!
pour la victoire victorella 02e1.jpg
pour la victoire victorella 02c1.jpg
pour la victoire victorella 02a1.jpg
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

Here's another one showing me fucking her boot while she's not home.
dolce vita braeden 03a.jpg
Or may I say the boot is fucking me right back!
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

Catherine actually wore these outside tonight. I know she suffered but she did it for me. She also insisted that I crop out her face.
metal spikes 02ab.jpg
metal spikes 02b.jpg
metal spikes 02c.jpg