Cum on her brand new Zara boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

pumpmaniac

Cum on her brand new Zara boots

Post by pumpmaniac »

Yesterday, my wife bought new brown boots from Zara. They were about USD 150. And now, I had immediately to try them, if my cock fits! :D
Do you like her boots?
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
scotscaredycat

Wow!

Post by scotscaredycat »

That's fantastic! They look soooo good. Lucky you to have a wife with such taste :D
Scotscaredycat
pumpmaniac

Hi scot......

Post by pumpmaniac »

You are very fast in viewing, he? :D
Yes, I think I have a wonderful wife. Hope you enjoyed the pics!!!
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
Shoeshag

Post by Shoeshag »

Nice sexy boots, wouldnt mind giving them a good cumming myself. :wink:
bootconny

Super pictures!

Post by bootconny »

Try to piss in the boots when she does not wear these boots, and send some fotos please!
Buy Bootconny.
P.S. I tried with my boots and I like it very much!!!
pumpmaniac

Hi Bootconny

Post by pumpmaniac »

Klar, ich pisse sehr gerne in alle ihre sexy schuhe. Bloss muss ich bei diesen noch ein bisschen warten, bis sie sie richtig angetragen hat. Wenn die schon am Anfang "Verf?rbungen" aufweisen, krieg ich Probleme. Aber dann :twisted: :twisted:
Of course I will piss into these boots, but later. First she has to use them. When they are stained now, I get problems. Next I will do is shoot my load on the inner part of the boots. Are you interested in viewing the result? :D