Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Atlas

Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Post by Atlas »

I hate that winter in over, which means girl wong be wearing boots much! So today I took advantage of any boots that came my way!! Dropped another coin into a girls boot today! But the best one was those little square butter packs u get! There about the size of a large coin, so I flatten it out a little more,open the ends up, & walked around untill I found a girl wearing long boots, that gaped open around the top,& made my move!! The best part is when the butter melts it gets thiner & falls down deeper into her boot! & eventually she will be feeling something wet & slippery inside her boot!! Lol love it
italianboots

Re: Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Post by italianboots »

Was pretty sure my girl was going to wear her wedge heel boots today.......I find them a bit boring, not my favorites.......so while she was in the shower I filled the toe of one of them with lotion.

She is lying watching TV in them now after a day at work, I asked how her boots were when I got home....she replied with one word.....squishy!!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Loved that u filled one of her boots with lotion! How much did u put in?? Check out YouTube " christen my new boots" the girl on there puts lamington, yoghurt, & banana into her high heel boots & puts them on & zips them up!! Next time u should try some banana into the toes of her boots & see if she likes that!! Nice work but!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

3 or 4 good squirts of lotion went into her boot.....then I just shook it into the toe so she dosent notice straight away....
She has some black pumps with tissue in the toes, pics on another part of the forum, wears them all the time.......I removed the tissue and loaded the toes of those with lotion at the same time.

When we went to bed last night I put my fingers down between her toes and they were soaked with lotion after a squishy wet day!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Wore those lotion filled pumps today, I asked if she noticed anything in them.......she said 'yeah....when they were killing me and I took them off there was goo all over my stockings!!"

Stockings smelt amazing when she took her shoes off at home, tissue inside them is a squishy/lotion blob the same shape as her toes!!

Lets hear a few more of your exploits Atlas, always interested.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Lotion filled pumps, & to top it off u put tissue in her heels as well! You have an awesome girl! :) I like the fact that she doesnt mind u put things in her boots & heels!! Ive had a few girls like that! My girl now gorgeous small feet, got some nice heels but haven't cummed in her heels while on her yet!
Just recently went over to a mates place, his daughter left her T-bar school shoes out the front, so the other night I went over & put a large piece of banana into the toes of her school shoes! I know she wears them with thin white socks or tights, just can't wait to hear when she finds it in her shoes!!
Mate nothing sexier, my ex used to ask me what heels or boots I want her to wear! She used to love the feeling of me unzipping her boots under the table or in the movies & pushing things like grapes or banana under the arches of her feet & zipping them up !! It's so nice putting ya fingers in her shoes, feeling how squishy it is her her heels or boots!!
ThePower501

Post by ThePower501 »

I put sticky things in my wifs shoes. I love it.
First a little bit Honey an than a little Chewing Gum ball.

Look the Pictures

http://www.uploadarea.de/upload/x7tki57 ... lv87e.html
http://www.uploadarea.de/upload/trtbzl3 ... r6uas.html
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Yep my girls pretty receptive!!.....had a fantastic experience this winter with a seriously hot milf friend.....it was a dream come true!! Maybe I'll get my girl to do some 'special pics' what would you really like to see in her boots or pumps??
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 14, 2021 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Banana in riding boot!! Bloody awesome..did she know who was doing it?? Mate I love boots & heels alot so it's a hard choice lol...but just knowing your girl would walk around with something squishy in her boots all day is fantastic!! Mate I'd love to see a hole banana in her boot, watch her slip her foot in them, zip them up!! But the thought of her walking in them in public, then showing us is so sexy!! Have u check put that YouTube clip?? Ud love it! She fills her heels with spaghetti & puts them on!!
What wouldn't your girl let u put in her boots or heels?
I've got a pic on my phone of a small lizard I put in my flat mates boots, & when she got home she took them off to see what was the wet feeling in her boot! She was so grossed out...she felt it squish but was in a hurry she left it, but then forgot about it!! Awesome pic!! Lol