Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

lolo92

Re: Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Post by lolo92 »

a lot of girl wear boot this time, so I took a chance to experiment to slide a 0,10 Euros coin inside two pair.

finally not so difficult ... but I think the coin has not slipped into the bottom and the girl doesn't feel anything :oops: :oops: :oops:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

She will..as she walks it will slide down into her boot further! It's great watching them feel something in there boot but not be able to take it out! :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

I'll see if I can convince her into a bit of banana for the day........or just jam a bit into the toe of her fav boots and hear about it at the end of the day!!!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Sounds good mate! By sounds of it she is use to finding squishy stuff in her boots & heels! But put as much as u can in there! It's so hard to find a girl who would par-take in some fun like this! But a massive turn on!! I had one once...I could put what ever I liked in her heels & boots! No matter where we were, but as long as no one saw, she was happy to walk around in public with it in her boots!! I was always buying her heels! She loved it! She would tease me in public sometimes, like if we were lining up for a movie or something, she' d say out loud so people next to us could here, things like, I think I know where that coin went I dropped... I can feel it its in my boot!! People would always get in on the conversation! Haha
Well mate cannot wait to hear or even see what she said or what it looks like in her boots!!
lolo92

Post by lolo92 »

lolo92 wrote:a lot of girl wear boot this time, so I took a chance to experiment to slide a 0,10 Euros coin inside two pair.

finally not so difficult ... but I think the coin has not slipped into the bottom and the girl doesn't feel anything :oops: :oops: :oops:

this is the boot that have recieved a coin (no good result) :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Awesome boots!! Did u know her? How did u get close enough to put it in her boot?? I like that they don't feel it go in, cos that way she doesn't know it was you, but she will feel it! It will slide down into her boot! But it is good watching when she does! Some girls don't want to take there boots off in public, so it's nice know she has to leave it in there!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Think I may be able to talk my girl into a day in her boots with a LITTLE bit of banana inside each boot......not a whole one, would be really noisy and she does have to walk around an office all day!

She's spent a few days with fat sticky dried apricots inside her boots.....pretty nice and makes her feet so soft!
Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 14, 2021 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lolo92

Post by lolo92 »

Atlas wrote:Awesome boots!! Did u know her? How did u get close enough to put it in her boot??

No I didn't know her, I meet her at a train station,

when every body move together, I touch delicately her leg and slide the coin ...
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Good move.....she would have wondered when she finally found it!!....looks cute??
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nice move mate!....I do it alot...I've become rather good at it! :) A few weeks ago I met a girl out with friends who was wear some pointed pumps, black soft leather, nice little gap under her arch! I steered the conversation about good luck charms & told her about Swedish parents put a gold & silver coins into the daughters heels for luck when they get married! Which is true!! & she said wish someone would put gold coins in my heels lol...so I pulled out a gold coin & put it in that gap in her shoe! She started to laugh & said thanks but I'm not getting married...then I said it's for luck! So she said il leave it in there then, but I'm not sure how I'll go walking with a coin in my heels, so she stood up ... It's alittle uncomfortable but I'll cope....lol so then I said come here, I then took off her shoe, pushed the coin up into the pointed area of her shoe... & said to her, now when u walk around it won't be under the ball of your foot, it'll sit just infront of your toes! & put her heel back on her!! She loved it...& said that's much better! It feel funny something sliding around in that little area in my shoe!....& u know what mate, we walked from pub to club with our friends & she left it in her shoe the hole time! Ever now & then I'd ask he the coins going, & she would slip her heel off to show me it's still there , & slip it back on!! ;) alot of the time it works just like that....u get to touch there feet & heels & get to put something in there shoes!! With them watching the hole time!

U should try it...google coins in shoes for luck..ull find the swedish blog, then u can bring it up in conversation, & say to them...do u think u could walk around with coins in your heels! Alot of girls r willing to try it!!