Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Atlas

Re: Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Post by Atlas »

Nice work! When ever friends wear boots I do it to them also! So much fun! My girl found the coin in her boot today at work & sent me a text asking If I put it in her boot?! I said no, but if u find it there u should leave it there! But she said she's not walking around with a coin in her boot! :(
One night ages ago was on the way home from being out with my mates, I stopped to talk to a drunk chick who had taken her boots off while eating some fast food! She was all alone, so with in minutes I asked her about her boots, so while we where talking I picked one up, she said sore feet! They weren't new, but was dying to put something in them! Then across the road her friends call out, so she handed me what was left of her kabab, & said quick help me put her boots on, so as she turned & grabbed the other one, I emptied the contents into her boot!! Which was abit!! Then said as I'm putting her boot on her foot, I'm so sorry, think some of your kabab went into your boot! She said, don't worry about it I've got to go!! Then when she stood up, she said Omg, how much went in my boot!!! Omg Omg shit! & started laughing! Her friends were calling her come on! She ran across yelling I've got kabab in my boot!! So awesome to see her running across the road knowing how much kabab I put into her boot!!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

My girlfriend was out lastnight with some work friends having a few drinks! About 12:30 she came home but one of her girlfriends from work came home with her after having to much to drink! As soon as they got inside they both took there heels off, but her friend left them in the lounge room!! & went off to bed!! Earlyr that even I had killed a large moth, which was going to go into my girlfriends boot, but thought since this chicks heels are here, that's where it will be going instead!! So I squashed it a little & stuck it up into the toe area of her heels!
The next morning I offered to drive this girl to her car, so I watched as she put on her heels & do the strap up!....my heart was racing, but as we crossed the road I think she could feel something! We got in the car & I asked is everything ok?? She said yes, think my stockings are a little bunched up in the toe area of my shoe, cos it feels like there is something in my shoe!! My heart was in my mouth!!
Then I couldn't believe my luck, but she was going thru her bag to find her car keys when she pulled them out, she pulled out some loose change as well some went on the floor but she all of a sudden she started laughing! Omg she said, I said what, she said mow I've just dropped money in my shoe!! Bugger it she said it can stay there! Well I nearly blow my load!! Since I couldn't stop looking, I said well there is more change on the floor, she looked & said it can stay there as well, that's for driving me home!! So I reached over, grabbed it said no, u have it, I put the rest of it down inside her shoe with the other change! She started laughing & said how am I going to walk with all this money in my heels!!
But watching her walk to her car, it didn't look like it bothered her!! Wow!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Got something to share with you guys....been inspired by you both!!!

Was at a hot friends having a drink after work last week.....she had a super cute outfit on, smokin hot milf, late thirties.
She was wearing cute sort of long shorts and knee high boots....she knows Ive got a foot/high heel/boot thing but dosent say much about it....mild flirting with her shoes and feet....

She was sitting facing me crossing and un-crossing her beautiful legs...after a few beers....I was rolling the bottle tops up as small as they would go and playing with them as we were drinking...I lent over and put one finger into the top of her boot, pulled it out a bit (they were quite tight at the tops) and slid the top down the side of her boot!....she smiled and sais 'hey!!'....kept chatting and drinking and after the next beer I lent over and did the same thing....this time she said' are you having fun there??' I just smiled.

She got up and walked inside the house and around a bit and then came out to see me off and had the caps in her boot the entire time-over an hour I guess, it was quite hot...liked it!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nice work mate! Try coins next time, they fit in the smallest gaps!! What do u think she will say when she finds what u put in her boots?! Try it on your girl, put a few coins in the toes of her boots, just push them up in there so they stay, she won't feel anything when she puts them on, untill they rattle loose! Lol u could play a game with her, how many 5 cent coins she can walk around with in her boots!! I did it to a friend of mine, she was wearing tights with boots, big gap around the top, so during a conversation during coffee, I dropped 10 five cent coins down onto her boot & I said if u can guess how many is in there, u can take them out! But for every wrong answer I'll put another coin in there!! Lol
She ended up with 13 coins in her boot & said I'm not guessing anymore but I'll leave these in! Most of the coins went to the toe area of her boot, which rattled with every step she took!! So much fun :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

She wouldn't have been surprised....she was watching what I was sliding into her boot tops!!.... didn't seem to mind to much though, called round to her place in the weekend and there was two rolled up beer bottle tops on the table......I said 'geeee...where did those come from' she replied.....'mmmmm I wonder!!!'

Just did this tonight....girl is out at the mo.....might be a bit grumpy bout this one as well.....pretty sure she wont notice straight away though....she normally has tissue in the toes of these heels, most probably will wear them barefoot, normally does.......lets see what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

That's awesome!! Haha!! My favorite banana in heels!' cannot wait to hear what she saids about this!! But please give the coins in the toe of her boots a go! :)
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Ive done some dirty things to a neighbours shoes(i posted about it ages ago). I used to urinate in her shoes and leave it in the shoe until it slowly leaked out but more importantly seeped into the material. I done this day in day out for about a month with her wearing them daily. I took it further one day and put a small nasty surprise deep in the toe area, abit of human waste(mine of course). was a fucking turn on to look inside the next day and see a tissue in there with my surprise inside.
Flickr coming soon...
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

italianboots wrote:Thats so cool!!

......my girl forgot about the marshmellows in her boots and wore them barefoot last week (I was away) she did say when she got home she had to clean her feet before she went out again in open shoes!!

Had a feel inside them and most of the goo is gone, would have been between her toes after a day in the office I expect and came out when she took them off.

She went out dancing on Saturday....long night, 10 hours barefoot in some of her patent boots....Ive never put anything in them but when I saw her toes in the morning they had little bits of black crud all stuck to the ends of them.....do recall her feet being nice and damp when she jumped into bed at 4.00am!!!! toes jammed into the end of those boots getting sweaty for a long time I guess.
Í wonder why you girlfriend only cleanded her feet and not her boots? Perhaps she doens'nt want to confess she likes to find sticky surpises in her boots? I guess she likes to enjoy the sweetness in her boots next time?
Marc
The higher the shaft, the better
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

italianboots wrote:Got something to share with you guys....been inspired by you both!!!

Was at a hot friends having a drink after work last week.....she had a super cute outfit on, smokin hot milf, late thirties.
She was wearing cute sort of long shorts and knee high boots....she knows Ive got a foot/high heel/boot thing but dosent say much about it....mild flirting with her shoes and feet....

She was sitting facing me crossing and un-crossing her beautiful legs...after a few beers....I was rolling the bottle tops up as small as they would go and playing with them as we were drinking...I lent over and put one finger into the top of her boot, pulled it out a bit (they were quite tight at the tops) and slid the top down the side of her boot!....she smiled and sais 'hey!!'....kept chatting and drinking and after the next beer I lent over and did the same thing....this time she said' are you having fun there??' I just smiled.

She got up and walked inside the house and around a bit and then came out to see me off and had the caps in her boot the entire time-over an hour I guess, it was quite hot...liked it!!
A Pity you didn't have the chance to pour some beer in to her boots. She surely would have loved it. I had loved that idee.
The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I used to put snails or slugs into a few female friends school shoes! They use to leave there T-Bar school shoes at the front door, then during the night I'd go over there, fill the ends of there shoes, squash them & leave, & be there in the morning to go to school with them and watch them put them on!! It was awesome walking to school with them knowing they had squished slugs & snails in their shoes! One of the girls used up wear thin white socks & the other wear tights!
Nearly all the girls in high school wore them, so I had a blast putting flys, cockroaches, anything I could get my hands on, into there shoes! Alot of the time it was class while they were wearing them!!