Sisters boots - Giving away for free

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

ali123

Sisters boots - Giving away for free

Post by ali123 »

My sister is moving out this summer to go to university, she was recently clearing clearing out her bedroom, inside the cupboards etc and I noticed she was throwing out some of her clothes/boots etc she wasnt wanting anymore as she doesnt have space in her new flat and now its summer she doesn't really want her boots because she's worn them all winter and then ankle boots she wore to school and she's now finished school and no longer wants them. So I was downstairs when they were all out the house and came across her boots that she was throwing out, I was always waiting for this moment, I kept them all hidden in my room for the last few weeks and have been fucking them when no one was in the house ( look at my last posts to see them fucked)

I don't want to be caught with her boots in my room so I can't really keep them any longer and I don't want to throw them out because that would be a huge waste. I will be willing to give them away for free to someone who will make good use out of them. If your interested just message me on what ones your interested in.

It's a pair of soft black leather ankle boots she's worn for school throughout the winter/spring , they smell quite bad and have been worn barefoot time to time and are pretty well used.

And also a pair of black over the knee flat boots, very soft leather, she only wore these for going out now and again with her friends. I dont think she wore them much. there very very sexy .

Thanks.
DSC02184.JPG
DSC02186.JPG
boots.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deliriousbiznasty

Re: Sisters boots - Giving away for free

Post by deliriousbiznasty »

Ooh, I'm excited. I've been scoping those adorable flat booties from the moment you first posted pictures of them... I'd love to have them. I sent you a PM just now, very interested!
X3
mancevolution

Post by mancevolution »

Last edited by mancevolution on Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
JAR JAR BINKS MAKES THE EWOKS LOOK LIKE FUCKING SHAFT!!
trinecd

Post by trinecd »

I would like to have both pairs please :-) I love them.
geert

Post by geert »

hi,

love youre sisters boots .
and love to get them from you!!!

Greez Geert
naughtyboi09

Post by naughtyboi09 »

Ill take the knee ones!
steveuk

Post by steveuk »

i would love to have the flat over the knee boots my wife wears this style to work in brown
cheers steveuk
steve uk
Kels Heels

Post by Kels Heels »

What size are they? i would love them if they fit me, even send you send pictures if you like :)
Wika

Post by Wika »

steveuk wrote:i would love to have the flat over the knee boots my wife wears this style to work in brown
cheers steveuk
Pic Please. We've already seen some of your wifes beauties ;)
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Several years to late but still hoping you got more to get rid of