How My Fetish Began

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

horny4boot

How My Fetish Began

Post by horny4boot »

Hey fellow boot fuckers. This is a long story, but trust me,,, it has a happy ending
My fetish started with my aunt, who has really and used to have really really really smelly shoes and feet.
She used to put soap bars in them to try to get rid of the smell.
I used to sleep on the floor in her room and we never really got along. She then one day, came home from school with one of her freinds and it was really hot. I was playing with my toys on the floor and when i got close to her smelly shoes, i started to sniff them. It was a pair of sweedish clogs. While sniffing them, they came in. She called me over and asked me what the hell i was doing. I got up and tried to run out, but the blocked me and locked the door. She said that she would tell my mum if i didnt stop crying, i was 7. They made me their slave from that day and used to trample me, i didnt like that except for when she used to rub her foot or shoe on my cock. She made me clean her shoes and used to make me do dirty things, clean toes dirt and foot dirt. I started to enjoy it and as i got older, started to masturbate to whatever shoes she had. First i loved clogs, coz she had them, then boots, then flats. As we grew up, the fooling around stopped, but i still longed for her footwear, and she caught me a good couple of times fooling around with them including masturbating while looking at her wearing shoes. She never said much.
Last week, i finally got the nerve to tell her about how she caused my fetish, coz my SIL found out and i thought my aunt might be cool. I video recorded the conversation and lied to her about how the therapist i was seeing, said i should talk to her coz she caused my fetish. She was so cool that i came while talking to her. She said she would try to get the clogs for me, and some boots. She also told me that the do charity runs and often get clothes and shoe donated and i could come help with the old shoes. She told me that she had 3 bin bags full that wear damaged shoes from the store and i could have them. I will attach picts.
I have also been doing some work at her house and she wanted me to look at her shoe closet door. I was so turned on. I told her that i was intoxicated by the smell of her well worn shoes and asked her if i could indulge in my fetish. SHE said she does not mind, she even took me into a spare room and showed me where she kept her shoe rack and boots. She said i would appreciate it and then left the room and closed the door behind her. SHe said, "enjoy" I dont think she knows that i masturbate in them. I dont care, i cum in them anyway, but i clean them, i dont want to spoil a good thing. She came to check on me from time to time when i was there and she was sooooo cool.
I am dropping her at the airport on Thursday and have the house all to myself till Monday, then i pick her up.
She has aggreed to give me all her old shoes and boots and said i can talk to her about my fetish as much as i wanted and said there is nothing wrong with having a foot and shoe fetish.
She is trying to get the clogs for me, as these were the first pair.
She is super cool.
Her feet and shoes smell sooooooooooo bad(so good) When i told her that her shoes still reeked, she said no dont, and sorry. I said dont be sorry, i love the smell
I came in many of her boots and shoes.
Who wants to see picts???? Here is her picture... The whore who started and created the fetish gremlin that posts this message is actually entertaining my fetish. I am in heaven. I have tons of picts. Any suggestions for the weekend?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
daughters_boots

Re: How My Fetish Began

Post by daughters_boots »

amazing story thanks alot, and yes please put pictures up especially boots :)
czolg

Post by czolg »

Great story!
Please post some more pics of her in boots!
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Notice any stains????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bootcrazelife

Post by bootcrazelife »

Damn the photo is High res enough, Cant zoom in and see the stains.
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Holy shit. That sounds hot.
Now for the first pict of me and the boots.
If i get enough comments, i can post the rest and keep everyone updated. I have just dropped her off at the airport and have the house to myself for the weekend.
She told me that she has a nice thank you gift lined up for me. I stopped her there and said we could talk about it later because i love recording stuff like this when we talk while i jerk off in her boots or shoes.
The one pict is me fucking her boots while she was in the house and knew i was in the room playing with her shoes. Before she left me alone, she showed me her other room with her shoe rack and boots on the floor and said, "you should appreciate this room" Then she went to the kitchen and said, "enjoy"
Who wants to see the end result????????
heels0612

Post by heels0612 »

she looks so hot your one lucky guy, my nan got me into my boot fetish but never used me as a slave.
leatherbotas

Post by leatherbotas »

Can u expand more on how ur nan got u into it?
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Thanks for the comments.Well, Im picking her up from the airport tomorrow, but called her from her house yesterday and recorded the conversation while i jerked off on her bed and in her pumps n boots. She didnt know anything, but asked me if i was abusing her shoes. I borrowed a couple which i fucked the whole weekend with lots of cream and pictures. We speak all the time about my fetish, and everytime i tell her i feel weird, she says that there is nothing wrong with having a shoe & boot fetish, it turns me on everytime i hear this from her. Here is another picture of her and some boots i stole from her sister, who she lent them to a while ago. I still have them n she knows now
lamboo1

Post by lamboo1 »

Is that a stain on her leggings, would love to rub my cock on her legings with then boots shes wearing, the dirty auntie