How My Fetish Began

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

horny4boot

Re: How My Fetish Began

Post by horny4boot »

Here r some boots n clogs fucked. These ALDO clogs are so soft, n get stained so easily, but dry. I have so many more picts but no replies. I even have picts n videos of my aunt trying on all the shoes n boots. I guess no one wants to see... O, wen i came in these clogs, it shot out the toe area onto her other OTK riding boots. She doesnt wear high heels, but promised to wear slight heels to like places where she doesnt have to walk a lot, n really high heels, she said i cud buy her n she will just try on n dangle while i take videos n pictures. Shes way fucking cool. If i dnt get enough replies, I will PM those interested ONLY. I dnt really need to share if no ones interested, coz im having the time of my life with her anyway!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoxlover

Post by shoxlover »

I am totally interested. man those heels are hott. Wish she would trample me in those and a couple of pairs of her boots, ah hell I'd take any of them.
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Heres my sexy aunt wearing those brown boots i blasted. She asked me to take tons of picts of her new boots. I have one of her on the couch, but i dnt think this post is getting enough hits, so all those jerking off to my aunts picts, PM me n i will continue the epic tale that goes with the picts. Enjoy...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ryan8750

Post by ryan8750 »

Horny4boot please share your wonderful experiences. I would kill to have such a beautiful woman let me have such fun with her feet and heels you are a very lucky and all i ask is that you share your luck albeit through picture and video form
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

oh yes yes yes....your Aunty is really hot, wish she'd squeeze her feet into a tight pair of high heeled boots every now and then!!!!....lovely anyways though!! Thanks man. Let her know we are loving her!!
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

My aunt is going away for a holiday and asked if i could come over and help her pack. When i arrive, she comes to the door in the brown thigh high boots and a white dress. She asks if she should take the brown boots or the black boots coz she has so many pairs. I told her to take the brown ones coz i know i am house sitting and the more boots she leaves for me the better and if she only has one pair of boots, she can wear the shit out of them without socks and get them stinky for me. I also brought her a new pair of soft clogs without a wooden heel which she loves. I told her that i had them for a while and i played with them so much that the inside name was rubbed off. She didnt mind and tried them on. I asked if she could please were them while we packed and she did, without socks. She asked me after a while, what some white stuff was on the right clog, and i just said i didnt know, she smiled and wiped it off. I was some dried cum mixed with lotion. I am now in the next room, which is "my shoe room", as she calls it. SHe comes here and gives me her boots which we packed and said "we can put it in tomorrow, i know you'll miss them while im gone, and here are the clogs, they nice and warm coz i had them near the heater". I nearly cum right there. I have so many pairs of her boots and shoes now in the room, i am going insane. She makes me so horny. I am the luckiest guy. I also have a video of her horse riding in her boots i bought her for horse riding, which are like sexy horse riding boots. BUt Look at this picture for now. Wouldn't you love to put your cock between her soft brown leather boot cladded legs and pump every last drop of cum on her boots and watch her rub them in with her leather gloves, which she has and i didnt even know about. Tan, blue, red and brown. She promised i could take pictures when she comes back. ENJOY THIS PICTURE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD DO TO HER AND HER BOOTS
Leatherdragon

Post by Leatherdragon »

Lovely boots!!!
kabbot

Post by kabbot »

She is sexy and those boots are hot!! Your so lucky, your whole story makes me horny. I think we all need someone like your Aunt
grastein

Post by grastein »

Wow, would LOVE some of her in leathergloves. Preferably making a fist or giving the finger if she agrees?
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Thanks for all the comments guys. I have some great news. As you know (those that have been following the posts), my aunt is going to b away for a while and i am house sitting. She has only taken the brown boots from the last picts, a pair of knee high uggs(new, i just got them for her on Friday, will post picts soon) the brown flat shoes called Turtles (u can see in the picts of all her sexy shoes) She asked me to pack her bag and which boots looks sexy with which outfit. I was hard the whole time and she knew it. All the other shoes and boots are here including 2 new pairs of open toe boots. I will post picts soon.
I am willing to do anything you guys want with any shoes in the picts and take pictures and post, so feel free to coment and let me know which ones you want to see blasted and where you would like me to cum (inside,outside boots) If there is something you dont want to post, you can PM me and i will do it and send you back the pictures. We have 2-3 weeks alone so make the most of it. She has leather gloves which i will take pictures of and i have socks, stockings and underwear and all her clothes, but i am only into leather and shoes and boots, but i can include something you like.
Let me know