How My Fetish Began

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Manfield

Re: How My Fetish Began

Post by Manfield »

a remarkable story - keep us updated
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

And finally, some blasting.
I had the house to myself and decided to jerk off on her bed, while i called her and was talking to her about my fetish. I came three times, thats how long we were speaking for. I asked her if we could go shoe shopping together and she said with pleasure, but i would have to buy her shoes and boots that she and i liked. I said yes off course. I told her that i felt bad to play with her shoes while she was not at home, but i really didnt, i just wanted her to say that i could because i was recording the whole conversation and filming me fucking her boots while talking to her. I messed her bed and had to use a hairr dryer to clean up the stains. I was picking her up from the airport and was safe. She is going away for the nect 5 days, guess who is feeding the cat and dog? I am going to bring her boots and shoes to my house because it is more comfortable here and i have played with her shoes there so many times so... Here are some picts, her feet stink so bad, look at the toe impressions. PS, I love having a picture of the whore's shoes or boots im fucking right in front of me while i fuck their footwear. it is like they are watching me enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Not as many replies as i would have enjoyed. Should i stop this topic? R there any requests or suggestions. Im house sitting right now and on her bed with her shoe n boot collection jerking off...
horny4boot

Kira

Post by Kira »

Any pointy boots? :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

No way!....just keep drowning the inside of them so she has a huge mess to step into!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hiheelluver

Post by hiheelluver »

man your stories and pics and just your family period is one of the sexiest things on this site.. I always look for your post and pictures and stories because of the content and the fact folks cant make this shit up... I just like heels more than i like boots... if you were doing what you are doing to heels pumps...i would go nuts....literally... but please keep doing your thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :D :lol: :P
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

italianboots wrote:No way!....just keep drowning the inside of them so she has a huge mess to step into!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rodger that...
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

hiheelluver wrote:man your stories and pics and just your family period is one of the sexiest things on this site.. I always look for your post and pictures and stories because of the content and the fact folks cant make this shit up... I just like heels more than i like boots... if you were doing what you are doing to heels pumps...i would go nuts....literally... but please keep doing your thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :D :lol: :P
Thanks man. I wish she had her heels. She has major back probs n gave them to her sis a long time ago, b4 she knew about my fetish. She has flat pumps n boots, flat only. Sorry, but stay tuned to my neighbors one, coz there are heels there.
glassj51

Post by glassj51 »

Incredible posts man. I'd give anything to be in your position? Does that pic of her outside have a stain on her leggings? I'd love to see you cream a pair of her leggings or pantyhose.
crushme0981

Post by crushme0981 »

do you think it any way possible you can get her to trample you in those boots (ones shes wearing in the first 2 pics of her) for old time sake?