anyone cum on sisters or relatives boots?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

ali123

anyone cum on sisters or relatives boots?

Post by ali123 »

Hey wandering if any of you guys cum on your sisters or relatives leather boots and what kind? and have you ever been caught? please write back.
JJ83

Re: anyone cum on sisters or relatives boots?

Post by JJ83 »

Hey. I don't have a sister, but sometimes I just wish that I had so I could cum all over her boots and shoes. :lol: But I have done my mothers boots and my SIL's boots. :evil:
folkdanceshoe

Post by folkdanceshoe »

Yes, but sort of grew old for it.
My very first shoe and boot farkings were done to my mother's and sister's shoes and boots. Later I used to do my actual girlfriends' and female friends' shoes and boots. Sometimes when I visited my mother and I happened to be single, I did my mother's boots and shoes again. I loved her smell and taste for leather shoes.
The second best thing was after my mother's shoes and boots may stepmother's boots. Ahhh, I still love her shoe smell!
"If Metallica and Picasso can be considered art, then a high-heeled, kneehigh, black leather boot that hugs the feet softly of a woman can be too..."
folkdanceshoe

Post by folkdanceshoe »

Yes, but sort of grew old for it.
My very first shoe and boot farkings were done to my mother's and sister's shoes and boots. Later I used to do my actual girlfriends' and female friends' shoes and boots. Sometimes when I visited my mother and I happened to be single, I did my mother's boots and shoes again. I loved her smell and taste for leather shoes.
The second best thing was after my mother's shoes and boots may stepmother's boots. Ahhh, I still love her shoe smell!
"If Metallica and Picasso can be considered art, then a high-heeled, kneehigh, black leather boot that hugs the feet softly of a woman can be too..."
spunk_boot

Post by spunk_boot »

love cumming on my sisters leather

My older sister used to own a long leather jacket, sadly went to charity shop few years back

She wasn't much of a boot wearer til she left uni but after that she bought a few pairs
Never been caught (yet)
She doesn't live at home sadly, which means I rarely get the chance to cum her black knee highs often :(