sis in law boots6

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

horny4boot

sis in law boots6

Post by horny4boot »

I am at my sis in laws house right now fucking her boots. The new pair of brown leather ones i have not yet taken picts of. i do not have my cam but will take with mobile. Here is her wearing boots that i came in. She caught me last night pumpping her boots and walked out and said "gross" Make sure u clean them up coz i wanted to wear them tomorow.
horny4boot

Re: sis in law boots6

Post by horny4boot »

These r the boots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

im on her bed, jerking off with all her boots right now. all 8 pairs.oooooh damn
humper1256

Post by humper1256 »

I like her wedges. Ever use them?
inmuned

Post by inmuned »

horny4boot wrote:im on her bed, jerking off with all her boots right now. all 8 pairs.oooooh damn

soo niice..and so hot the idea..and the situation..Pics theem!
Wika

Post by Wika »

Wow, I really love those casual boots. Yummy!
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Here she is wearing the casual one i blew my load in. I also put tons of my pubes in them coz i always get frustraded with pull on boots with no zips coz i cant get my cock all the way in so i leave extra memories that can never come out. Her 18 year old sister is staying with her now n i had her boots too but the sis does not know wat i do to them. They both share boots n shoes. Who wants to see the sis in boots? She is so cool n such a shoe n boot slut. She needs everyones cum in her boots. Any ideas on wat we could do if i kidnapped her n her sis along with all their shoes n boots? Wat would you guys do?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kira

Post by Kira »

Are the boots black pointy stilettos?
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Yes n brown ankle ones too
Kira

Post by Kira »

Nice!! Lets see them :D