Booted opportunity

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Manfield

Booted opportunity

Post by Manfield »

Hi gang
You might remember me telling you of a great time I had with a friends petrol blue boots a few years back when she stayed with her boyfriend at mine?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14645

Anyway, last night I was out with the same friend out near my house and it was getting late. I
told her she could stay at mine. She was wearing this below calf soft tan leather boots. A bit of a cowboy type vibe.
Whilst in my lounge she removed her boots and left them by my settee. We both then went to bed - she stayed in my spare room. Luckily my toilet is downstairs so I was able to go back downstairs and take her boots into the bathroom with me.They didnt disappoint. Not as wonderful as the petrol blue boots but still really soft. Before I knew it I had the left boot wrapped around my penis and had a huge orgasm over the right boot. The first couple of spurts were so
powerful they missed the boot entirely! You can see this in the video below. (MP4 format)
http://rapidshare.com/files/410462914/S ... _.mp4.html
This morning we had something to eat and on the way to the station I noticed a spunk stain on the back of the foot part of the heel of the right boot. It was a wonderful session.
The pics and video aren't great as they were taken on my phone, but I hope you can see the power of the orgasm. It was quite something. Perhaps because I haven't masturbated for a while - am not sure, but it was great.
Sesh142 (3).jpg
Sesh142 (2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slider6

Re: Booted opportunity

Post by Slider6 »

Nice job any new stories to cum?
bootlover1991

Post by bootlover1991 »

Wow nice! Those boots are hot and cummed nicely.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

What I'd do for those boots
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Great boots, I'll bet the felt nice on your cock...