A few of the Wife's boots - added new pix March 2015

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Slaw

Re: A few of the Wife's boots - added new pix feb 2015

Post by Slaw »

SamE.jpg
Those are Sam Edelman style called Newport. My sheet shows I bought them in 2011 so they were probably a new style in 2010. Me and the wife were happy campers when I won those on Ebay. They are super soft and water proof. She has been told several times even by my own sisters that they wanted to take them home with them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Slaw on Mon May 11, 2015 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slaw

Re: A few of the Wife's boots - added new pix feb 2015

Post by Slaw »

Alternativa.jpg
Here is another pair she gets tons of comments on and wears more then the rest due to the low heel and vibram sole. Again, works good in the snow. The wife has a whole mess load of high heeled OTK but for some reason when she wears these she get more stares and comments then any others. Now she is petite and these are pretty much thigh high on her. She actually wore them yesterday and right now they are leaning on the wall in my kitchen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slaw

Re: A few of the Wife's boots - added new pix March 2015

Post by Slaw »

Reds.jpg
whites1.jpg
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

wish I could wear/fuck those white boots

Post by 6684617 »

wow would love to spend some serious time in your wifes closet and give all her boots some serious cum loads
Slaw

Post by Slaw »

We are running out of places to store them. We hide most of them so when friends and family come over they don't know I'm and compulsive boot buyer. My buddies wives call my wife their "Boot Bitch", and that is in a good way.
Back in the day my wife would be kind of quite when we went out, I put a pair of boots on her and she became kind of,,,don't want to say bad ass but she opened up and it was like the boots gave her a magical power of I don't give a shit.

All our 100 plus boots are designer type soft leather, One pair of Patent leather and one pair of Rubber Aigle riding boots, all leather, no suede and no wedge heels.
capt_kirk_uk

Post by capt_kirk_uk »

Slaw, you are a lucky man with a great wife. I loved looking at the photos and would be very happy to see more. Thanks for sharing what you have.
Slaw

Post by Slaw »

playmate0280.jpg
Thank you. We now have about 125 pairs in our house. You buy a few every year and you get to be my age that is what happens.
Now I am going to post a pic that REALY did it for me back in the day and no, this is not my wife.

To me those are like the Holey Grail of boots. We have some close but not those.

I hope it is okay to post a pic like that on this site, if not let me know and I will take it down.
Slaw

Post by Slaw »

EnzoHoldyn.jpg
The wife just told me to order these "everyday" kick around boots. I like more of a heel but these are kind of sweet.
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

My fiancée also prefers low heeled boots to wear out and about, and she has a black nearly-OTK pair she wears a lot these days. Riding boots aren't my favorite, but I'll take them over bare legs any day LOL.
Last edited by boot.perv on Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.