Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

leathernheels1

Post by leathernheels1 »

Last edited by leathernheels1 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ob_man

Re: Experiences...

Post by ob_man »

What is your most favorite experience with boots you've ever had?
Quite a few. Really sexy girl in my old college once put her booted legs across my lap which as you can guess was amazing!
What is your least favorite experience?
My parents found a pair of boots in my room and were confused as to why they were there. Luckily I was only 12 so they didn't suspect anything ;)
What is your most embarassing experience? (we've all had a few...)
Almost getting caught with a pair of boots just as I was about to cum on them.
What is your best experience with someone else and boots?
Went to a dominatrix and worshipped her boots. Best bit was her crushing my cock under her boots.
What is your worst experience with boots? (i.e. describe the worst pair of boots/shoes you've ever played with...you know, the boots or shoes you jerk off with even though they don't really do it for you...)
A pair of flat soled boots. No sex appeal but for ages they were all I had.
obeytheboots

Post by obeytheboots »

Favourite experience?
Tough call. Im very lucky as my wife has embraced my passion for boots. I would have to say one of many amazing nights where she has dressed in boots and also had several pairs laying around us that we have used during the moment. I particularly enjoy kissing her through a leather boot.

Least favourite?
Something I remeber from teenage years, an ex kept on saying she was going to buy some boots at the weekend (she was unaware of my fetish) I was very excited but then she turnt up wearing Doctor martins. I was gutted as they do nothing for me.
Another thing I used to find hard was my wife going to work in Leather boots. Id get jealous. I dont anymore, It actually makes me proud now in a funny way.

Most embaressing?

Getting caught looking in a girls wardrobe. Id only just met her and she walked in and I had my head in her wardobe seeing what boots she had!

Best experiience with someone?

Definately the wife. Lots and lots of amazing times with many many more to come
folkdanceshoe

Post by folkdanceshoe »

What is your most favorite experience with boots you've ever had?
For two years I've waited for a colleague's riding type boots. She wore them almost every day. I was crazy for her and for her boots too. As I am married, we did not have an affair eventually, but after a year of talking she gave me those boots. She wore them that very day. In the afternoon when she gave them to me, she said: "enjoy your time", and had the most vicious and lovely smile... In 2 minutes I was in the men's room, and I still don't know how loud i was, but couldn't care less - as I had such an orgasm with her boots... The still warm smell of leather and sweat, the dirt on her soles, a tiny bit of smell of her parfume...

What is your least favorite experience?
Some ugly flat boots of my sister, which I really did not want to do, but those were desperate times...

What is your most embarassing experience? (we've all had a few...)
My stepmother opened the door, there I was: one of her pumps on my face, the other half on my cock, I wore a pair of her boots, otherwise naked, and on the top of all she perfectly hit the second, when there is no turning back, ejaculation just has to happen.
Can you imagine her face, and my heartrate at that second? Actually it was about 5-8 seconds, until my orgasm lasted, and although in my mind I realised the situation, my body just could not stop from ejaculating hot sperm in numerous waves into her shoes....

What is your best experience with someone else and boots?Folkdancer ex, having a 3-hour-long peformance on stage in her boots. Then I drove her home, had sex almost immediately, still having her boots on. I licked her soles, kissed her boots, sniffed her foot and finally when we had sex, she put one boot on my nose to smell, - the other was still on her -, and she looked straight in my eyes during my orgasm, still holding her boot on my face and nose; I kept breathing her warm and most ever exciting smell and I probably had the largest ejaculation ever.
By the way, we had a simoultaneous orgasm...

What is your worst experience with boots? (i.e. describe the worst pair of boots/shoes you've ever played with...you know, the boots or shoes you jerk off with even though they don't really do it for you...)
Clogs and ballerina flats. The ugliest ever was a pair of converse shoes.
"If Metallica and Picasso can be considered art, then a high-heeled, kneehigh, black leather boot that hugs the feet softly of a woman can be too..."