Looking after the cat...

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

mikey_stoob

Looking after the cat...

Post by mikey_stoob »

As this is my first post i just thought i would introduce myself briefly. Hi, i am M for short and i am 19 and me and my girlfriend love nothing more than shoes. I love her knowing about this fetish because my god she can use her shoes and boots well. Anyway, the topic in hand, Next weekend my girlfriend will be going away on her holidays which leaves me to look after her cat. She will be taking alot of her shoes and boots with her, but the crown jewel in this collection will be staying behind. I dont have any actual pictures of the boots yet because she hates me taking them, but i have found some on the internet and rest assured there will be plenty pictures with cum on by this time next week :twisted: Please leave your comments on what i should do to the boots.

Some pics of the boots:
image1xxl.jpg
image2xxl.jpg
image3xxl.jpg
image4xxl.jpg
And finally one of my girlfriend:
19965_360500457784_558972784_4865639_7755667_n.jpg
Regards,
M
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
horny4boot

Re: Looking after the cat...

Post by horny4boot »

WOW, she has amazing boots, including the ones she has on. Does she let u cum in them? Cream the black ones good.
mikey_stoob

Post by mikey_stoob »

WOW, she has amazing boots, including the ones she has on. Does she let u cum in them? Cream the black ones good.
yeah once or twice, but they are like £350 vivvian westwood boots ( or about $550 U.S ) and she doesn't want me to spoil them, haha i keep telling her its cum is good for them but she doesn't listen :twisted: unfortunately they will be going with her too because i think she sleeps in them she loves them that much lol, but i will get some pictures of the shoes and boots in her collection on Sunday
jonathandegraef

Post by jonathandegraef »

How old is your girlfriend? Such a young girl wearing that kind of boots? My god you are a lucky guy :D
mikey_stoob

Post by mikey_stoob »

jonathandegraef wrote:How old is your girlfriend? Such a young girl wearing that kind of boots? My god you are a lucky guy :D

19 just like me, i know thankyou, i thank my stars every morning i assure you and treat her like a princess