Lady Sonia Thigh Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

MRX

Lady Sonia Thigh Boots

Post by MRX »

Hello,

Can anyone help me locate web pages displaying good quality images of the 2 Lady Sonia series of pics of a blonde wearing thighboots and masturbating a slave?

Also a video clip of 'cumming on mistresses boots'. Shows red th boots being used to milk
pumpfien

Re: Lady Sonia Thigh Boots

Post by pumpfien »

Never seen her in anything but black boots.
MRX

Post by MRX »

Sorry, the red boots are not Sonia, maybe English Mansion.

Black boots are Sonia. The pics show a blonde using her booted charms to bring slaves or lovers to full ejaculation. Stunning.

I'm keen to obtain these - I visited a brothel recently. One of the girls there resembled the blonde in the Sonia material. She was sat on the sofa, highly polished black thighboots pulled up on to the sofa, sexily smoking a cigarette held adjacent to the boots and a clear patch of dried cum. I had to have her and I did. Having paid she took me to her room. As I followed her up the stairs, I was able to see her magnificent boots, the sight of which turned me on wven more. Upon entering the room, she took my clothes off, pulled me to the bed and immediately got to work using her boots on my hardened shaft What a night! When we had finished, her boots were glistening. I am certainly going back for more!
Please, very desperate to see the Sonia links on acccount of this.
Blackboot

Post by Blackboot »

Her website is http://www.lady-sonia.com It's a pay site so I don't know how much is inside to see vs to buy for extra. She used to have more free pics avail. Here are 2 sets from 3 years ago with Lady Sonia and the blonde making guys cum on the blonde's spike heeled black leather boots. I recommend her site highly. She really knows how to use her sexy black boots to make guys cum. Are these what your looking for?
S1.JPG
S2.JPG
S3.JPG
S5.jpg
S6.JPG
S7.JPG
S8.JPG
S9.JPG
S10.JPG
S11.JPG
S12.JPG
S13.JPG
S14.JPG
S15.JPG
S16.JPG
S17.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MRX

Post by MRX »

Exactly! Thanks.
spykejob

Post by spykejob »

Do You have the video too,please???
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

These were never in video form........ at least the cumshot was not.......

Sonia runs a very up front website. I have been a member on and off for several years. (I currently am not) I will give her a five star rating. Never any problems and when you cancel you are canceled. No messing around. She accepts CC Bill which is another ringing endorsement. They have always been very reliable.

I have also been a member of the English Mansion. It is also a great website but much stronger in the FemDom theme. Here again there have never been any problems with subscription or cancellations, and the genre of fetish scenes covered run the entire gambit. English Mansion also uses CC Bill......... and from my experience they are rock solid reliable

so take the plunge, join a site...... it's worth the money

pf
MRX

Post by MRX »

Could not wait, revisited the brothel last night. My girl was unavailable when I entered, I insisted upon waiting whilst she came available despite tempting other offers. The receptionist made a very apt remark to the effect "you men will do almost anything for a pretty girl wearing thigh high boots". Very correct in my case!

The wait was worthwhile, came back into the foyer, had a drink and tool me away!
lthrlvr22

Post by lthrlvr22 »

does anyone know if they ever get cum on that sexy PVC jacket?
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Anyone know the blonde?