Step Daughter in Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

tripleaheels

Re: Step Daughter in Boots

Post by tripleaheels »

same here I wanna see what happened. PM me aswell
peeptoelove

Post by peeptoelove »

Ok these are pics, the first was a nite in Blackpool with her mates, i found on her phone.
pic10.jpg
Pic4.jpg
pic6.jpg
pic9.jpg
pic12.jpg
pic13.jpg
pic14.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lol

Post by lol »

Last edited by lol on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
peeptoelove

Post by peeptoelove »

Thought some might be interested in this, She had a birthday the other week and my wife asked her what she wanted, she said she'd seen some boots in the local supermarket so we went to get them, we only had them for two days before we took them to her and i only managed to use them a coupe of times, I made sure i left my cum inside them to dry because i knew she was wearing them for her birthday night out, she put them on in front of me and because they were a bit tight she decided to wear them bare foot and wanted me to take her photo, I could not believe it, she would be wearing them all night with my cum on her feet.
SD1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MarcusGC

Post by MarcusGC »

Oh, thank you for sharing peeptoelove!
:D
I'm a real fan of your step-daughter... I'm happy to see new pics of her!