Anyone in Lancashire wanna do my wifes well worn boots?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

musky

Anyone in Lancashire wanna do my wifes well worn boots?

Post by musky »

Hi Im Mark from Preston. My wife has quite a nice shoe & boot collection from very well work office court shoes (on her feet all day) to killer going out heels (she dances hard). I would love to meet someone close by who wants to sniff & cum in them :shock: I have picis of here in most of her shoes to prove they are genuine which you can look at as you tug yourself. She is very attractive & 40. Would love to meet up for quick lunchtimes or the wife is away 18 & 19th of Feb so can meet those eves. It is an absolute bonus if you have a wife of girlfriends heels to bring along for me (picis too would be ace). Send me a message if you are in the area & interested in sniffing pure shoe heaven & ill get back to you. I wouldnt be able to wait for her to wear them again knowing they have been violated.
UKHeels

Re: Anyone in Lancashire wanna do my wifes well worn boots?

Post by UKHeels »

Hi Mark

My girlfriend also has an extended boot/shoe collection. I will put some pictures up. Get some pics of your wifes selection and put them up, and we can swap :D
musky

Post by musky »

No takers? Tonight & tomorrow night.
Botas y cuero

Post by Botas y cuero »

I'd love to cum inside ur wife's boots but can't make it that far. Maybe u could send me some and i'll send them back?