Kate S's Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

BR

Kate S's Boots

Post by BR »

Did anyone see Kate 'S'wearing kinky boots on TV this morning? Man, this was instant erection material, what I would give to have the pleasure of these boots.Any thoughts?
Kira

Post by Kira »

I saw it myself, I could not believe it myself I was like wow is she really wearing boots like that. Kinky girl shame the annoying table was in the way.
BR

Post by BR »

Pity that today she wasn't wearing the boots. My heart was racing as I went to turn the TV on.
horny4heels

Post by horny4heels »

I saw that too...

She is horny as hell. There was a shot from the right when some bloke was doing a piece from the left of the set (funny, but I cant remember what he was harping on about)
They looked flats like flats...Doh
I'd imagined them as 5" spiky stiletto heels... theres a lot more I had imagined too ;-)
pandabounce

yeah

Post by pandabounce »

yeah i saw them aswell, i was pretty much stuck to the tv waiting to see if we were going to be given a better shot of them, but it never came :( and i was also hoping she would be waering them again today but theres always tomorrow :D
Kira

Post by Kira »

I hope she wears them again. Damn those coffee tables on BBC Breakfast.. I swear they do that on purpose so viewers don't get distracted :lol:
HighHeelFetish.org

Post by HighHeelFetish.org »

damn, you UK guys have it good over there,,,,
we don't see much of anything good on the tube here,,,
Kira

Post by Kira »

Heres the video of Kate S. Man I was shocked when i saw this :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT4Hn90NPws
POWER SPLAT

Post by POWER SPLAT »

Kira wrote:Heres the video of Kate S. Man I was shocked when i saw this :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT4Hn90NPws

:D Nice one! Thanks Kira, I've been dying to see this. Do I detect that she's also wearing stockings, or is just shadow that looks like a glimpse of stocking top?
MRX

Post by MRX »

PHEW!!!! WOW!!!!!!! Many thanks for sharing this with us, just a pity that damn table is in the weay. PHEW!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!