New and love boots and xdressing

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Bootedxd

New and love boots and xdressing

Post by Bootedxd »

Hey there I'm sluty Sarah as I like to be known, and I'm 24 male from uk I'm extremley into boots and enjoying dressing up! I'm bi and love this forum! I will try my best to get u pics for u all to enjoy however rote now I have no boots atall and am in desperate need to wear and have my way with some!!! I could be tempted with meets with guys or girls for boot jobs and I'm more than happy for u guys with boots to wear them for u and give booit jobs and anal incertion and will wear also whatever you like! Can't wait to give or recurve my first boot job and can't wait to have my way with sum boots and if anyone has any I cud try on and add my cum too I'd be very gratefull
doctorfreeez

Hi

Post by doctorfreeez »

Where are you?

Doctorfreeez
doctorfreeez
doctorfreeez

Hi

Post by doctorfreeez »

Where are you?

Doctorfreeez
doctorfreeez
Bootedxd

Post by Bootedxd »

Reading not far from London,
bootlickingslut

Re: New and love boots and xdressing

Post by bootlickingslut »

Hi Bootedxd,

I am based in Swindon, not far from Reading. I cross dress myself and have some very horny boots, and know how to give a bootjob, and make it last, if your interested in chatting or meeting up, PM me.
logangzhi

Post by logangzhi »

my bf loves dressing up in my clothes to.like jeans ,skirts ,dresses,boots ,jakets.and cuming on my hand bags lol :oops:
harleyman

Post by harleyman »

I also enjoy putting on my wives bangles and heels and cumming on them - and she likes to watch and jack me off. Sometimes she puts a couple bangles on my cock and then jerks me off while they bang together. I LOVE it :-)