Italian Stiletto Thigh Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

BR

Italian Stiletto Thigh Boots

Post by BR »

Hi,

I've acquired a pair of Italian black stiletto heeled thigh boots. I am led to believe that they had been used in the wardrobe of a blonde girl and were worn to provide extreme pleaure for her clientele.
They are beautifully made of the softest leather and just beg clad the legs of a sexy woman. What do you think I should do with them?

Blackboot

Thigh Boots

Post by Blackboot »

Wow! Really gorgeous boots! Makes you wonder what that blond did to pleasure her clients with them. I'll bet she rubbed a few lucky cocks with those boots till they dripped and then finally finally exploded on them. Did you ever get to see her wear them?
You should definitely cum all over them and post the pictures.
BR

Post by BR »

Hi,

The blonde was apparently quite expert in bringing her clients to ejaculation. They were then sold to a girl who used them to keep her byfriend satisfied. I can say that to rub the leather along the shaft of a penis is a pleasure that words cannot describe. I'm thinking of hiring a glamour model to undertake a shoot with, hopefully, my participation. Any ideas?