Secretary's Thigh Boots - A dilema!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

POWER SPLAT

Re: These boots are extremely hot

Post by POWER SPLAT »

bootuser wrote:Wauw, i would love to cum all over those boots, too bad its not your wifes and your sectretary doesn't wear them at work.

Actually, it's not that bad, the one point that I left out of the story is that my secretary is also my wife! The rest is true, she did bring them in for a friend and she was away for the weekend, I added the story for a bit of fun!
She does have a lot of similar boots so, as these went down so well, I hope to feature some more soon. :D
Kira

Post by Kira »

Wow those boots are expensive. I saw the website. Please upload some pics of your wifes boots covered in cum :D

Does she have any River Island boots?
pandabounce

Post by pandabounce »

Oh my those boots are awesome, must have been pretty difficult not to 'have fun' with them straight away.
well done :)
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

Great photo's of great boots

and the story was good as well! :lol:
Big Mitso

Post by Big Mitso »

Did you get a chance to cum inside the boots ??

I would have SOOO loaded these sexy boots up over and over and left them absolutely soaking wet with my cum inside and out.... :twisted:
POWER SPLAT

Post by POWER SPLAT »

Big Mitso wrote:Did you get a chance to cum inside the boots ??

I would have SOOO loaded these sexy boots up over and over and left them absolutely soaking wet with my cum inside and out.... :twisted:

Of course I did! :D
She has loads of boots and every pair has to be christened in both ways. They are not properly her boots until she has been fucked while wearing them and they have been filled or splattered with cum. :wink: The only pair that has escaped being cummed on are a pair of leopard print suede thigh boots with five inch heels. I not sure they would survive intact.
Has anyone else cum over suede boots and managed to clean them properly afterwards? :twisted:
Kira

Post by Kira »

Not really a fan of suede as cum on suede will stain. I prefer leather :D You have anymore pictures?
bootuser

Post by bootuser »

Yeah, we'd love to see some more pictures and maybe a video or two. Would be awesome with a bootjob on those great boots.
POWER SPLAT

Re: hi

Post by POWER SPLAT »

heelfucker9 wrote:suede<--- then the girl can remeber you cam on them so that would be a good thing that there suede lol take a piss in the boots too.

Don't think that's for me, cum is one thing but I wouldn't want my wife walking around in boots that stink of piss!