Secretary's Thigh Boots - A dilema!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

POWER SPLAT

Secretary's Thigh Boots - A dilema!

Post by POWER SPLAT »

My secretary bought a pair of her very expensive black leather thighboots in this morning to lend to a friend of hers that works in the next office.
The friend didn't show up today and my secretary fogot to take the boots home.
She phoned me at six this evening to ask if I would take them for the weekend to keep them safe.

Now the dilema, I have been put in a position of trust, my wife is at her mothers for the weekend and I am left at home with a very sexy ladies thigh boots! Oh the temptation, what does the panel think I should do?
iloveit

Post by iloveit »

For a start i would suggest stop shouting then i wouls suggest either posting pics of them or stop lying. Secretary in thigh high boots? ok....
Blackboot

Black Thigh Boots

Post by Blackboot »

Cum all over them and post the pictures! Then wipe them off with a wet cloth and a dry cloth. Nothing will ever show and no damage done to the boots, but you will always have a smile knowing there will always be a trace of your cum on those sexy boots when the secretary walks around in them.
POWER SPLAT

Post by POWER SPLAT »

iloveit wrote:For a start i would suggest stop shouting then i wouls suggest either posting pics of them or stop lying. Secretary in thigh high boots? ok....

I didn't say she was wearing them to work, she just brought them in to lend to a friend.
I'll post pictures in the next few days, just to loose the 'liar' label. Nice welcome to the forum, thanks!
just__another

Re: Secretary's Thigh Boots - A dilema!

Post by just__another »

Last edited by just__another on Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
heelslave

Post by heelslave »

at least take picture of them to show us
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

technically he's not shouting. they're not capital letters :lol:
POWER SPLAT

Post by POWER SPLAT »

:D :D Deed done, pictures taken! I'll try to post them tomorrow. :D Shh!
POWER SPLAT

Post by POWER SPLAT »

Job Done :D
Image Image Image Image
sopm

Lucky MAN!

Post by sopm »

You were really LUCKY MAN, that your Secretary let you take care of thease boots. Wow really great boots, lucky U!!!!....and her too, her boots will bring her luck now after this heel shots :))))