Ankleboot job

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Shoeshag

Post by Shoeshag »

That is Fucking HOT!!!! Those boots are dam sexy!!!

Thanks for sharing!
ShoeFun

Post by ShoeFun »

hi peeps.

I know that cumming inside the boots would be awesome (belive me, id love to) but my GF bought the boots to wear and i love to see her happy in them coz they look so sexy on her, plus it took her weeks to find the perfect pair she liked, and it kind of supprised me that she was willing to do what she did with them for me so im sure you can understand why we cant fullfill that request so i have to appologize im afraid, however im sure me and my GF can work something out with a different pair of boots........ we will post on here pictures of some other boots she has and you can decide what you think you want to see.......is that cool?

Shoefun............
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

Hey dude

You don't owe anyone apology. You can only do what you can do. I have had a devil of a time with my wife in allowing me to even PHOTOGRAPH her wearing heels. She wears heels for me, sometimes even in public :P so I totally understand the problems with trying to please everyone on this board.
ShoeFun

Post by ShoeFun »

thanks for understanding, however we are still open to other requests......any ideas? custom pics with items you wana see???
icebeer

Post by icebeer »

Oh so nice thankyou
If only i could tell you
ShoeFun

Post by ShoeFun »

thanks, i had a great time, and so did my girl breaking in her new boots!!!!!