Sup People!!! I'm new here! Name's Mellisa! ^^;

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

AsiaNxSweetie

Sup People!!! I'm new here! Name's Mellisa! ^^;

Post by AsiaNxSweetie »

watsup pplz! I found this site through my friends myspace and I thot I'd check it out cuz I've always loved wearing boots and getting them "dirty" and same with gloves! I got quite an extensive collection XD! I'm interested in meeting and chatting with other people who share my same interest!!! I've never given a bootjob or anything but thats only because I've never had the chance!!!

lol random pic!

A little bit about myself...I'm 19 turning 20 years old, I'm half japanese and half vietnamese, born and raised in the USA. I have quite an extensive shoe collection, about 29 pairs of boots, and over 50 pairs of heels. I occasionally take a shower in the boots and do other things out of boredom! But yeah if you wanna chat with me just add me on one of my messengers!!! AIM or MSN or YAHOO XD. I have a webcam and I go on sometimes later at night when im bored but yeah. Holla!~

AIM: eevie heart yooh
MSN: mellisa_yin@hotmail.com
YAHOO: angelikremix@yahoo.com[/img]
Last edited by AsiaNxSweetie on Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sexmoreboots

Post by sexmoreboots »

Hello honey i love the asian girls, welcome!! woow you´ve got many shoes and boots, if i were your boyfriend , i would cum on them one by one, I love of kind of shoes but specially the shiny pointy toes and boots. Post some pictures of you shoes and boots, the most sexiest please! thanks.
AsiaNxSweetie

Post by AsiaNxSweetie »

I would but it's not like I take pictures of all my shoes lol, I don't have that kind of time!!! Unless im super bored lol.
sexmoreboots

Post by sexmoreboots »

honey i know that you have got many shoes, but post some few pictures of your shoes please, thanks,
Jeremy

Re: Sup People!!! I'm new here! Name's Mellisa! ^^;

Post by Jeremy »

Welcome, Mellisa :)

AsiaNxSweetie wrote:I've never given a bootjob or anything but thats only because I've never had the chance!!!

What ?! I don't believe that ^^ ... many men would love to experience a
shoejob. Just bound him to bed, dance slowly between his legs and tease
him til he does ANYTHING for you to continue or even go further and he'll
feel like the luckiest guy on earth and appreciates you more than you can
imagine... are we men really that simple ? :? ... Aw, I think so ;) ...
sexmoreboots

Post by sexmoreboots »

wooow honey you´ve got fantastic boots, i could see a little of your sexy legs. If i were yours, i would like that you made me a bootjob and shoejob many times, woow nena eres genial!! post more pictures please. These boots and your legs are great.
AsiaNxSweetie

Post by AsiaNxSweetie »

lol I have more I'll take more pix later, I have some pink stilletto boots, tan booots, and 2 pairs of black ones on me right now. I'll take pix sometime after class I promise!!!~ ^^;
shoefetish

Post by shoefetish »

Hi Mellisa :wink:
Welcome to the best forum on the net ! :P
Show some more pics of you wearing them heels and boots please!
Almighty1

Post by Almighty1 »

Hello Mellissa:

Welcome, do you wear high heeled pumps too? :roll:
Cheers,
Almighty1
lcfnm

Post by lcfnm »

You MUST be a dream come true!

Please post and make us happy!

Got a myspace?