Attention UK people...Enjoy my gf's boots!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

wild_child

Attention UK people...Enjoy my gf's boots!

Post by wild_child »

This is just a post to gauge interest in an idea my girlfriend and i had.

I bought her a pair of boots a while ago, and they have been very useful over the past few years. She decided that its time to move on however and find a new pair of boots, and i proposed that we sell them.

they are a standard pair of fetish boots: knee high black leather, 6 inch spike heel lace up boots.

i thought an auction would be suitable. and she proposed that as an incentive, she will give the winner of the auction a bootjob before she hands the boots over.

what does everyone think?
icebeer

Post by icebeer »

I would fly from Aus just for that!!
If only i could tell you
leatherboots

Post by leatherboots »

Sounds great!!! Definately interested, but would need to see a pic or two of the boots (being worn)

If you can update the post will pics I would be interested in taking part in the auction!

Hope to see a pic of the boots!
Last edited by leatherboots on Sat May 26, 2007 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
terrianneuk

No brainer

Post by terrianneuk »

I am sorry but this is a forum for shoe and boot lovers not a surrogate Ebay site!

It seems to me and if I am wrong please excuse me that you are using your GF as a way to both sell and increase the value of those boots...........

People here do trade or swap items sometimes but it is usually after forum members have seen them used/abused. If you are serious then please post pics of your GF in them or yourself using/abusing them.
54 yrs old and happy to be a transvestite
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: No brainer

Post by Wetshoe »

terrianneuk wrote:I am sorry but this is a forum for shoe and boot lovers not a surrogate Ebay site!

It seems to me and if I am wrong please excuse me that you are using your GF as a way to both sell and increase the value of those boots...........

People here do trade or swap items sometimes but it is usually after forum members have seen them used/abused. If you are serious then please post pics of your GF in them or yourself using/abusing them.

the auction is fine here. in fact, i think its a great idea. it sounds like a lot of fun.
gooeytwoshoes

Post by gooeytwoshoes »

i'm in uk and ery interested sounds like fun
Englandheellover

Post by Englandheellover »

Im really interested in this too :)
bazza

Post by bazza »

I'm in the UK and VERY interested. PM me
nylonsandheels

Post by nylonsandheels »

So when does the biddng start ? ; :D
FootLoverGuy

Re: Attention UK people...Enjoy my gf's boots!

Post by FootLoverGuy »

wild_child wrote:This is just a post to gauge interest in an idea my girlfriend and i had.

I bought her a pair of boots a while ago, and they have been very useful over the past few years. She decided that its time to move on however and find a new pair of boots, and i proposed that we sell them.

they are a standard pair of fetish boots: knee high black leather, 6 inch spike heel lace up boots.

i thought an auction would be suitable. and she proposed that as an incentive, she will give the winner of the auction a bootjob before she hands the boots over.

what does everyone think?

Sounds awesome!

Is this going ahead then? And where abouts in the UK are you??