cumming on my wifes knee-high boots (UPDATE 3/29/2024)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

gman48

Re: cumming on my wifes knee-high boots

Post by gman48 »

mrtickles wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:15 am gman48,
I love your wife’s yummy nylon feet and legs in those leather boots!!! She must be such a tease and a very hot lady!!
Please do give those boots a good coating…and make sure the inside gets well coated as well!!
Thank you! Unfortunately, she’s not much of a tease - She’s still young (23) and a bit of a goody-two-shoes. We have great sex and she has a perfect model body but I’m trying to get her to be more kinky and dirty!

Either way, she will still indulge my fetishes and I see her enjoying it more. Gonna cum inside those OTKs very soon, stay tuned ! :mrgreen:
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Sounds fun! Look forward to seeing more for sure
Agazzel

Post by Agazzel »

holy shit these otk boots are amazing! i'm also interested in the brand... maybe my girlfriend needs a pair.. :D looking forward to see you cum on them!
Shoesgod

Post by Shoesgod »

Very hot boots! Great load you have
Can't wait to see more
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Thanks for the support and feedback guys! Finally had the chance to bust a load on her OTKs. I got home from work a little earlier than usual today, so she was still cooking dinner. I fished her boots out of the closet and went to the bathroom. To answer someone's previous question, the brand is Franco Sarto. We got them at either Macy's or Nordstrom a couple of years ago.

First, I took some photos of the boots and selected my target spot on the boots, which was the area around and inside the zipper. There is some tasty leather lining there, as well as some fabric lining. I started to sniff the insole of one shoe and fuck the other, inhaling the precious scents of leather and nylon-encased feet. In under 30 seconds, I exploded all over the target area, and a fat serving of cum dripped off the ankle area and plopped onto the floor, with some more falling into the leather insoles. I cleaned a good amount of it up but left some to dry in the insoles and lining.

Let me know what else you guys wanna see! For my next post, I'll probably do a bootfuck and have her finish me off with leather gloves onto her knee highs. Or the OTKs! :mrgreen:

herpderp123

Post by herpderp123 »

You should take your wife to try on some of the premium designers like Stuart Weitzman, Jimmy Choo or Christian Louboutin!
herpderp123

Post by herpderp123 »

You should take your wife to try on some of the premium designers like Stuart Weitzman, Jimmy Choo or Christian Louboutin!
tenaciousPT

Post by tenaciousPT »

herpderp123 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:23 pm You should take your wife to try on some of the premium designers like Stuart Weitzman, Jimmy Choo or Christian Louboutin!
Yes please! Those are more of my style. I love a woman who wears stiletto boots!
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

gman48 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:47 pm Thanks for the support and feedback guys! Finally had the chance to bust a load on her OTKs. I got home from work a little earlier than usual today, so she was still cooking dinner. I fished her boots out of the closet and went to the bathroom. To answer someone's previous question, the brand is Franco Sarto. We got them at either Macy's or Nordstrom a couple of years ago.

First, I took some photos of the boots and selected my target spot on the boots, which was the area around and inside the zipper. There is some tasty leather lining there, as well as some fabric lining. I started to sniff the insole of one shoe and fuck the other, inhaling the precious scents of leather and nylon-encased feet. In under 30 seconds, I exploded all over the target area, and a fat serving of cum dripped off the ankle area and plopped onto the floor, with some more falling into the leather insoles. I cleaned a good amount of it up but left some to dry in the insoles and lining.

Let me know what else you guys wanna see! For my next post, I'll probably do a bootfuck and have her finish me off with leather gloves onto her knee highs. Or the OTKs! :mrgreen:

Loves this boots, and good job on them.
Hope you let it dry, so next time, she can walk around with the stains on it.

Do she know you cummed them?
xcores

Post by xcores »

That’s so hot! And yes you should def. have her jerk you off in leather gloves and finish on her boots