My girlfriend's collection of boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

OrfeasGkinis

Re: My girlfriend's collection of boots

Post by OrfeasGkinis »

Nice
KatjaTv

Post by KatjaTv »

Gaius wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:44 am Here is a few more photos of the knee highs. This time with a better camera, so I hope the quality and level of detail is improved.

I like these boots. They are really sexy. These have a wonderfully rough bottom :)
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

i'm so mad no one asked about the pink one !
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Gaius wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:33 am
mikefly wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 8:17 am Great job Galus, beautiful picture. I love the knee high boots the best. Have you make progress in getting her keep them in bed? It has been a big step for me to get my wife to do that. Now she is used to it and almost always has heels on in bed. 😊
It actually happened. :D She was wearing them barefoot the other night and when we came home, I just initiated sex and we went to the bedroom without really giving her the chance to take them off. So it kind of "just happened" without the need to have a conversation about it. I got super aroused as I went down on her and she put one of her legs (with the boot on) over my shoulder. Later on, I could actually smell the leather as her legs were facing upwards, close to my face. That moment was actually the point of no return for me.

I guess she must have realised that I'm very into it and I commented how hot she was in them, but we still hadn't actually talked about that as something regular. As of now, I'm hoping she'll wear them from time to time, just to spice things up.

I doubt I will experience anything more "radical" than that, like the things I mentioned before, but this is good enough for me.
It is some time ago, but does your girlfriend wear her boots barefeeted frequently? I like the leather lining. imagine how the leather strikes her bare legs. Perhaps in the meantime, she has now other boots?
The higher the shaft, the better
Nibootlover

Post by Nibootlover »

Gaius wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:44 am Here is a few more photos of the knee highs. This time with a better camera, so I hope the quality and level of detail is improved.

Mmmh very hot boots
landofboots

Post by landofboots »

That is some real hot 🔥 shit dude, but you need to collect more cum and spray your load all over the boots, thanks for sharing the pictures
Gestiefelte Grüsse Landofboots