It's boot weather!! Let's hear your likes and dislikes

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

shoefreak

It's boot weather!! Let's hear your likes and dislikes

Post by shoefreak »

It's boot weather now and I'm excited to see some sexy boots out and about!
However, just like heels there is a trend where most are not wearing the sexy high heeled boots as much which disappoints me. At least this is the case in the US. Is this true everywhere else in the world?
Are you guys seeing any sexy high heeled boots out and about daily?
Also it's disappointing to see women wearing their boots with thick sporty socks and not stockings. What are your thoughts on this boot lovers??
pebblesf

Re: It's boot weather!! Let's hear your likes and dislikes

Post by pebblesf »

Unfortunately, it's just like you say, tall boots, no heels, thick socks up top. Oh well, better than no boots at all I guess.
godfrey38

Post by godfrey38 »

I'd have to say I agree with you. The trend is rather disappointing, but the good thing for me is my fiancée still wears the sexy high heel boots X3 good enough for me :P
Bootlover55

Post by Bootlover55 »

I guess i am alone in here, because I love seeing women in flat hel boots :wink:
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

Bootlover55 wrote:I guess i am alone in here, because I love seeing women in flat hel boots :wink:
I'm with you! I also love seeing the tall, riding-style boots with flat heels. These look great tucked in jeans or tights.
Bootlover55

Post by Bootlover55 »

Thank you, glad to known I am not alone. I love riding boots two. I am starting to get into combat boots two.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

Well, I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I love girls in Ugg boots, so this time of the year is always exciting for me :)
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

Bootlover55 wrote:I guess i am alone in here, because I love seeing women in flat hel boots :wink:
As you can see, you are not alone. I also love it when women - of all ages - wear flat heeled boots.
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Love flat boots. Wish we had more on these forums!
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

I love flat boots as well :)

Mainly "fashion" boots on the high street turn me on more than FM type boots -although those are ok! :)

Biker Boots
Chelsea Boots are very popular at the moment
Riding Boots
Slouchy flat boots or with heel.

and also the combat style as above are making big strides :) on the high street.

Dr Martens on the right cute sort of girl are also very sexy :)

Also I do like Uggs-but again they have to be on the right sort of sexy girl with tight jeans or tights-not a big large fat arsed lady pushing her 3 kids around Primark and shouting at them!

and of course wellies :)