tell us your story! when was the first time boots turned you on?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

fuckboot

Re: tell us your story! when was the first time boots turned you on?

Post by fuckboot »

boot.perv.2 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:46 am
happy27 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:30 pm My earliest memory was when I was at a mall in the early 2000’s. I was still a little kid at the time. I remember sitting on a bench waiting outside the store with my dad, while my mom was in the store. This blonde, tan woman walked past us and she was wearing mid calves platform boots that were black, shiny, and very tight. I was so captivated by her boots that I kept staring at it until she disappeared in the crowd. I was 5 years old when that happened.

Another time I can think of is when I was 6 or 7 years old. I just came back from school and my aunt was at my house talking to my mom in the kitchen. I noticed she was wearing black leather high heel boots with tights on. I went to the fridge just to take a closer peek at her boots. The leather wrapped around her legs were so smooth and the toes were pointed. I wanted to hug her legs so bad. Then I remember walking back to the living room. Pulled out my box full of toys and went to go play in the living room. After 5 or 10 minutes had passed, my aunt was leaving. I sat closer to the front door hoping to get one last peek of her boots. Since all of my toys were spread out on the floor, she tried to walk past my toys, however she ended up stepping on this sticky hand toy that I got from the gumball machine. It got stuck to the soles of her boots and she continued to walk on it, until she was at the front door. Then she realized she had stepped on something. She looks under her boots and sees the toy. Instead of removing the toy with her hands, she just scraped it off onto the rug with her boots and left it there all scrunched up. When she walked out of the front door. I went back to grab my sticky hand toy from the rug and I noticed that it was not as colorful as before, there was a lot of dirt and residue stuck to it. Then I remember either rubbing or patting the toy on my cheeks, which made me feel happy.
First of all, welcome to Shoesession! I think both our stories confirm the idea that people's sexual predilections are formed well before puberty, and become more refined as we age. It's something we can't talk about in polite society, though.
For sure! I have often wondered just how my love of boots got its start... Was I "hardwired" with this fetish, or is it something I somehow "learned". I just got back from a late night walk in my nine west 5" stiletto ankle boots, will make love to them before going to sleep. Will probably wear them to bed.