NYC Candid Loaferhunter

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gman48

NYC Candid Loaferhunter

Post by gman48 »

Whatsup guys, you may know me as the NYC Candid Boothunter (https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 17&t=95855). I have a passion for all kinds of women's shoes, and I love capturing these gorgeous women and their shoes every day. Although I love boots and heels, in some ways I love loafers even more.

There is just so sexy about them - as they are closed toe and sometimes closed heel and usually leather, they really trap a woman's foot scent and allow the flavors to marinate so well. Because they are usually more comfortable than heels and boots, women especially office women wear them every day and get the insides oh so heavenly. I would do anything to get a sniff and lick inside any of these loafers.

I will also lump in pointed-toe flats, slingbacks, mules, and some other variations of the loafer. As long as they are patent or real leather and have a closed toe, and the woman is at least moderately attractive, I will be capturing the moment to hold onto forever! Here's the first batch of photos. Enjoy :mrgreen:

pink_tongue

Re: NYC Candid Loaferhunter

Post by pink_tongue »

This is awesome, thanks gman! There was a time recently I was working in a library, and this sharp dressed lady in loafers on bare feet sat across me, and as she started working, she kicked her loafers off and I could feel the smell coming from them! At one point she stood up and walked away for a bit, and when she put the loafers on, she crushed the backs.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

It’s perfect.
gman48

Post by gman48 »

pink_tongue wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:25 am This is awesome, thanks gman! There was a time recently I was working in a library, and this sharp dressed lady in loafers on bare feet sat across me, and as she started working, she kicked her loafers off and I could feel the smell coming from them! At one point she stood up and walked away for a bit, and when she put the loafers on, she crushed the backs.
That is insane!!! I bet they smelled like heaven. You should have taken some photos man. And yeah, it’s so hot when they crush the backs and even walk around like that. Their feet are just too sweaty and they are dying for fresh air. Especially in the summer here, office ladies love wearing loafers and I’m just shooting photos and videos nonstop, trying to get as close as possible to their sweaty feet.

Part 2 coming tonight :mrgreen:
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Cannot stop staring at those Stuart Weitzmans
gman48

Post by gman48 »

sh03s wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:43 am Cannot stop staring at those Stuart Weitzmans
Which ones are those
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Got some absolutely insane catches on this beautiful day today. Will post them up either tonight or tomorrow
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

gman48 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:58 am
sh03s wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:43 am Cannot stop staring at those Stuart Weitzmans
Which ones are those
The blonde
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Here's part 2 of the intro collection. I've got so much content the last two days that I barely have time to process it all. Gonna be posting all that real soon I promise but for now enjoy these!

pink_tongue

Post by pink_tongue »

Freaking awesome!