NYC Candid Loaferhunter (UPDATE 5/17/24)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Footstomplover

Re: NYC Candid Loaferhunter

Post by Footstomplover »

gman48 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:44 am And yes footstomplover, I always daydream about getting stomped on by those hot loafers
So what could one do to make that dream reality? I would think for getting stepped on accidentally, one's feet are the most suitable (and for me also the favourite) part of the body. And for the maximum of intensity and excitement, I want to be barefoot when a woman with hot shoes steps on my feet. Based on my experience, public transports are quite good opportunities for that. But being barefoot all the time is usually too hard to achieve, so bringing shoes/sandals that one can easily kick off is a good compromise. I personally would not dare to take pictures of such situations as they are already thrilling for me. But maybe this would be an interesting scenario for you? I can definitely recommend getting your bare feet under women's loafers (and other shoes) ...
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

I miss this
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Apologies for the lack of updates lately. Started a new job and just have been super busy, and also was looking for a new platform to host images since my Dropbox got all fucked up.

Started hosting on IMGBB and it's just so much better. Before with Dropbox, I was copying and pasting each individual link, changing the URL, and trying to get the order just right so the photos tell a story. Now I will just post a bunch of thumbnails together and you guys can choose what you like.

Will try to post with more regularity from now on. Got some incredible catches lately, so I hope you all enjoy!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image