NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 4/13/24)

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gman48

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 2/29/24)

Post by gman48 »

Atlas wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:45 am Nice lol…
So do you things to your wife’s boots & heels?? You should try wedging & hiding a few small coins in your wife’s boots & take pics & tell us how it unfolds….does your wife wear some nice boots herself??
Yes, she wears boots but not often… sometimes it’s like pulling teeth to get her to wear boots on a regular day. We definitely need to change that. However, she will gladly wear them on date nights. Maybe I’ll slip a coin or two into her boots then!

Find my adventures with my wife’s boots here :)

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=95823
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nicely done mate! :)….I like the pics of your mrs with her over knee boots in the car nice easy gap access lol…
I like her loafer to I’d be filling them lots! But you certainly have to start unloading into the other below the knee boots!
They would feel awesome jerking off into them fill the toe area.
Next time you guys are out on date night & she’s wearing those boots or loafers snap some pics when she has her legs crossed & her foots close to you :)
So is your wife playful?? So if she was sitting with her legs crossed somewhere wearing her boots or loafers, what do you think she would say or do if you said to her, “what would you do if I slipped or dropped this coin or coins into your shoe??”
Point at her arch gap in her loafers or if she’s in those boots point at the opening at the tops!
Make it playful:)….almost challenging her to see if she’s able to do it :)…if she can do it with one or two coins, then next time up the anti to say last time you did 2 coins, how many do you think you could strut around inside your shoes or boots? :)
That’s how I got my ex into it :)…that led to 15 small coins into her boots & eventually led to fruit, cheesecake & other squishy stuff in her boots while out on date nights :)) lol..
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

The following day I’d also put fresh rose petals in her work heels or boots with a cute little note :)…just telling her how much I loved her & how playful she is…
What girl wouldnt like grabbing her high heel work boots & finding a single stem red rose in her boots with a nice little note :)
gman48

Re: NYC Candid Boothunter (UPDATE 3/5/24)

Post by gman48 »

And we're back! This is the first photo set I've posted with very recent photos, taken just yesterday. Near the end of my lunch break, I was getting ready to head back to the office after capturing candids for a solid hour, until I came across a gold mine. There's this one office building that just has babes on babes pouring out every lunch break. However, many of them go right next door to the food hall/market for lunch and coffee, so I have a very limited window to capture them. Most of them don't walk longer distances like the other women during their lunch breaks.

Anywho, I spotted this one milf in a navy dress coming out of the office building, and she was wearing my favorite combo: nylons and knee-high leather boots! As expected, she was going right next door to the food hall, so I knew I had to be as efficient as possible while drawing the least attention. I followed her in and got some nice footage of her opening the door and walking in. Then, I followed her to the area where she was choosing her lunch, and I pretended to do the same. I picked up random items and put them down, all the while filming her boots from different angles and got some face shots as well.

After I got my fill (for the moment), I went outside and posted up right next to her office building, pretending to be waiting for someone, which I was. I waited a couple of minutes and there she was, in her booted glory coming out of the food hall and back to her office. I quickly recorded her and was noticed by a couple of people, but I didn't care as I had already got what I needed. Upon reviewing the photos after, I noticed that she was wearing some expensive LV boots! I love when a well-off businesswomen spends a lot of time on her appearance and houses her beautiful feet in some luxurious leather boots. Just think of the smell inside after a long work day! :mrgreen:

Bootfetish2904

Post by Bootfetish2904 »

Great job
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Great pics mate. Those boots are awesome & no zip too :)…that means if you were able to drop a coin into her boots it would easily go all the way down & she couldn’t just unzip to see what’s in there lol…
I remember doing something like that to a friend of mine :)… I said I like your boots don’t have a zip! & she saids why? & I said because if I do this & dropped a coin down inside her boot!…it’s harder for you to just take it off & take it out lol….
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Atlas wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:34 pm Great pics mate. Those boots are awesome & no zip too :)…that means if you were able to drop a coin into her boots it would easily go all the way down & she couldn’t just unzip to see what’s in there lol…
I remember doing something like that to a friend of mine :)… I said I like your boots don’t have a zip! & she saids why? & I said because if I do this & dropped a coin down inside her boot!…it’s harder for you to just take it off & take it out lol….
The coin man strikes again! Haha
Thanks and yeah didn’t even notice there was no zipper. That’s hot man you got some photos?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Unfortunately mate we’ve just finished summer here in Melbourne, so no boots for a while just yet, and since I don’t work in the city or an office, I’m not around them as much as I would like. But during the winter here & if I’m out and about or grocery shopping, I’m always in the lookout for a sneaky drop.
It was a lot easier being out with a girlfriend, but most of the time if I was out with her, I was always plotting putting stuff in her boots or heels lol…
A girlfriend a few years back use to make it very accessible for me to have access to feet if out together or with friends:)….always daring me lol….and if out by ourselves on a date night, she’d always like to guess what I was trying to put in her boots or heels just by the feel of it in her shoes!
AndiW.

Post by AndiW. »

Wonderful boots with perfect shaft length and heels. I love this type of boots. But even used they cost 1000 $ :(
Here are two pairs I bought for my wife:

https://ibb.co/RvNF89W
sunnyboy

Post by sunnyboy »

Wooow I love this post so much 🤩 Thanks for these awesome pictures and please go on with it 😊