Family friend's boots at Thanksgiving

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

yuhaye02

Family friend's boots at Thanksgiving

Post by yuhaye02 »

A family friend came to visit us this Thanksgiving and she was sporting these amazing brown leather wedge boots. Usually not a fan of wedge but she made them work. I obviously was itching to have my fill of them so I sat next to her while we ate and spread my legs wide trying to get her to rub or bump her boots against my legs. Man, she did not disappoint with that. After feeling her boots touch against me multiple times while eating she crossed her legs and the toe of her boot ended up pressing into my calf for the rest of the time we were sitting down, absolute heaven. Later on we were all sitting by our firepit outside and she asked to see something that I was talking about on my phone. I used this as another opportunity to get close to her boots so I walked over to her and pressed my legs against hers while showing her my phone. Her legs were crossed again in her chain and then she bobbed her foot up and down which caused her booted foot to rub slowly against my shin. Then she got up to use the restroom while her boot heels clicked against the patio and she said "oh my gosh these boots are so loud!"

She was awesome, I wish I got more pics and worked up the nerve to compliment her sexy boots. If you guys have any Thanksgiving boots to share please feel free to!

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: Family friend's boots at Thanksgiving

Post by Leevoy »

OMG bro - she looks so fukking hot in that outfit and boots. My cock would be twitching and pre-cumming the whole time she pranced around in those pussy leathers, knowing full well what she was doing to all the fellas.

I was giving it some thought yesterday myself about how women get so dolled up for holiday get-togethers when i saw a nice piece of ass in her best jeans and riding boots headed somewhere for dinner. Like, they have to feel sexy and empowered when they zip the boots on. Probably makes them a little wet to feel so sexy in their sexy boots, especially when the guys all shower them with compliments and attention.

Man i would have really liked to have smelled this one. She looks so good in those boots. Wifes cousin was all dolled-up in her tight American Eagle jeans and pussy boots yesterday for Thanksgiving. I managed to give her some good compliments and stares to let her know how much I appreciated her treating my twitching cock to her hot little body in some tight jeans and pussy leathers....
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

yuhaye02 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:08 pm A family friend came to visit us this Thanksgiving and she was sporting these amazing brown leather wedge boots. Usually not a fan of wedge but she made them work. I obviously was itching to have my fill of them so I sat next to her while we ate and spread my legs wide trying to get her to rub or bump her boots against my legs. Man, she did not disappoint with that. After feeling her boots touch against me multiple times while eating she crossed her legs and the toe of her boot ended up pressing into my calf for the rest of the time we were sitting down, absolute heaven. Later on we were all sitting by our firepit outside and she asked to see something that I was talking about on my phone. I used this as another opportunity to get close to her boots so I walked over to her and pressed my legs against hers while showing her my phone. Her legs were crossed again in her chain and then she bobbed her foot up and down which caused her booted foot to rub slowly against my shin. Then she got up to use the restroom while her boot heels clicked against the patio and she said "oh my gosh these boots are so loud!"

She was awesome, I wish I got more pics and worked up the nerve to compliment her sexy boots. If you guys have any Thanksgiving boots to share please feel free to!
Sounds like a really good opportunity you had there, thanks for sharing! Did you have a chance to be barefoot so that she could step on your feet with these amazing boots?
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Love seeing a gap around the tops of a woman’s boots :)….would love to pour a beer or even custard into her boots while she’s wearing them lol….
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

Atlas wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:34 pm Love seeing a gap around the tops of a woman’s boots :)….would love to pour a beer or even custard into her boots while she’s wearing them lol….
das wäre zu geil
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Those are hot