Once in your lifetime moment - boots lady

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

boxenluder

Once in your lifetime moment - boots lady

Post by boxenluder »

Hi guys,

I follow this forum for ages and am a happy boot addicted person with a caring wife who supports all my kinky boots fetish desires.

However, I was always dreaming of a moment which has a heavy trigger moment in public. We all watch boots in daily situations and enjoy ourselves watching and admiring the ladies. However, I have always been dreaming to see a hot woman, that is absolutely aware of her appearance, self-confident to express herself with a classical but also sexy outfit. This happened last week Friday and I was one if not the happiest man on this planet. But what happened?

Usually I commute by car but Friday was different. Coming back from a business trip I decided to use the underground to get home. While waiting for the train I heard this typical sound of high heels behind me, not sure what to expect but curious. One moment later I noticed this stunning blonde lady, wearing a beige coat, black skirt, knee high boots with a high heel and pantyhose (at least that is what i thought at this moment). Her appearance was like a business lady. She was standing next to me and took the next train. I decided to take that train too, although it was the wrong train for me. She grabbed a seat, presenting her boots, legs and beauty towards the aisle. Luckily, the train was not crowded and I had a chance to put myself opposite of her, standing. She didn't took a second to look at me and was perfectly ignoring me. Instead, she started to look in her mobile, typing some stuff and offered a great look on her pantyhose(?) covered legs with those hot black boots. I couldn't resist staring at her legs and boots and she must have somehow noticed. She still looked in her mobile, but started playing with her boots. I really felt the heat and she knew what she was doing without looking up. Out of a sudden she unzipped one boot and started scratching her ankle, still without looking up. What a perfect show. She zipped up the boot again but not to the top, she left it a tiny bit unzipped. What a trigger and a nice sign that she really knew what was going on. Still looking at her mobile phone and typing stuff she moved on her seat and I was close to get a heart attack. She moved a bit forward to present parts of her stockings tops - so I was wrong assuming it was pantyhose, she wore stockings. I could feel the blood running through my whole body. She stopped crossing her legs and spread her legs a bit so that it was possible to look a bit under her skirt, not too much unfortunately. It was a perfect game and I was standing there like a school boy. She must have liked it a lot but still focussed on her mobile not looking up one second. She played it like that for 30 minutes.

Completely unexpected she packed her stuff, zipped up her boot and left the train at the next station, giving me a big smile and disappeared into the night. Guys, this was one of the heaviest brain fucks and I was grateful for this moment. Risking everything I have taken one picture - how can I share this with you?

This is my way of saying thank you to everyone who makes this forum special and unique and glad to share this true experience with you.
AndiW.

Re: Once in your lifetime moment - boots lady

Post by AndiW. »

Thanks very much for sharing this wonderful moment.
Many years ago I also had some nice encounters with different ladies on the street and in department stores. We talked about leather gloves and they even tried them on for me to show me how they look on their hands.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Would love to see the photo!
TheHumanFootstool

Post by TheHumanFootstool »

I think imagebam is what most guys use on here for photos
boxenluder

Post by boxenluder »

Ok cool. Will check.
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

Wow, I can't wait to see those boots and lady.
boxenluder

Post by boxenluder »

Thanks for the hint with Imagebam. I hope you guys can feel the tension and sorry if you are disappointed. It's the only pic I have but will always remind me of this special moment which we share now :)

NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Nice!
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice