College Hotties Candid Photo Dump

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cowboybootlover

College Hotties Candid Photo Dump

Post by cowboybootlover »

Just like the Milfs before College girls are another one of my favorite things to look at when they are in heels. Being 25 myself I just got out of college and trust me it was hard to concentrate in class haha. College girls could wear the ugliest shoes one minute and then pull heels out of their bag the next. They are know for wearing sexy heels to the club and walking out bare foot at the end of the night. What happens to their heel in the club we could only guess haha! Anyway, College girls are sexy in pretty much any shoes and this is a place to share pics and stories about them. Feel free to post what you have and what you want, let's keep this going!!
194504073 copy.jpg
696752891 copy.jpg
319497489 copy.jpg
467254951 copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Re: College Hotties Candid Photo Dump

Post by brewfan8 »

She's sexy
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

I highly approve of this thread. Love me some college pussy...
cowboybootlover

Post by cowboybootlover »

Here are so more pics for you guys to look at. There is just something so hot about a college girls shoes, like I said before can be any shoes and they are still hot. I don't know if it is because they wear they so much to parties or out to the clubs, but there is definitely something going on.
1868852346 copy.jpg
1736166435 copy.jpg
1523208825 copy.jpg
794618913 copy 2.jpg
631961740 copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Agree!!! They wear the hottest heels!!