Candids of a chubby girl at a party

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Candids of a chubby girl at a party

Post by Sheepdawg »

So I was at this party last night and there was a really hot girl there who I managed to not only take some candids of, but also had the pleasure of licking her heels.

She took off her black heels when she entered the party, and changed to her socks because she didn't want to be barefoot. I told everybody that I needed something from my jacket and went to the hallway where I picked up one of her heels and gave them a quick but good lick.

I've always liked black heels with tan insoles. In that way, it's easier to see how worn the heels are. And these heels were very worn! They smelled amazing. Freshly worn and strong wellworn smell. Tasted like dirt and salt.

Hope you like these.

Here are some pics of her I took when she entered the party. I was already in the hallway pretenting to text a friend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Re: Candids of a chubby girl at a party

Post by Sheepdawg »

And these are taken just a few minutes later when I went back to the hallway.

Yum
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

And finally, her during the party wearing socks
Nxzsheff

Post by Nxzsheff »

Very hot! She looks sexy. You know her well/at all?
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Nxzsheff wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 7:03 am Very hot! She looks sexy. You know her well/at all?
We have met a few times at parties. She's friend with my best friend. I don't know her very well but she's very kind. I've heard that she had a hard time growing up, her parent's were alcoholics and things like that. But she's okay now. Here are some more
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

what a hot chubby sexy girl ! congrats
BullAndy

Post by BullAndy »

I believe I would marry her
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

BullAndy wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:11 am I believe I would marry her
Some more for you my friend.
BullAndy

Post by BullAndy »

Hi, Thank you very much!
vorstang

Post by vorstang »

Very hot. I want.