My peep toe thigh high leather boots!

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

RidingBootsCB

My peep toe thigh high leather boots!

Post by RidingBootsCB »

CYi49FBWsAAy3jM.jpeg
CYjibMSWkAAwOYf.jpeg
CYjib3xWsAEs2df.jpeg
RidingBootsCB

Re: My peep toe thigh high leather boots!

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Anyone want to cum all over my poor exposed toes!!?? :(
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

A mi me encantaría no solo correrme un tus dedos, si no a lo largo de tus botas.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

RidingBootsCB wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:52 am Anyone want to cum all over my poor exposed toes!!?? :(
Uhhhh....YES PLEASE?!!!! :evil: :twisted:

I dont think I've ever seen OTKs with peep toes like that before - soooo hot! Would love to lick and suck your toes and then go all the way from the toes and up to those oh-so-high flaps up top before throbbing and squirting some thick loads and watching them trickle down those long leathery lengths... FUKK YEA!

Hows that leather smell? Rich and supple or tanned and stinky??
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Wwwooowww! That's hot I love it! The leather smells rich and Devine and is very supple as these boots were very expensive! I wear them barefooted so the insole smells a little sweaty :)
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Would you enjoy fucking my boots through the peep hole???!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

RidingBootsCB wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:37 am Would you enjoy fucking my boots through the peep hole???!
I'd plug those peep holes with my fat hard cock and pump away whilst licking, sniffing and worshipping the other boot.

Would wipe my cum off my cock along those seam lines on the sides.

So much fun finding new ways to fuck hot boots...
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Owwwww my goddddd that is so hot!! So you would basically want to fill my precious peep toe boot with your cum :( !! Would you then make me put my boots back on??!
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

I’d get on my knees instantly, jerk my cock and shoot my hot cum on your toes in just seconds.
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Ow my ggggoddd!! Your hot sticky cum shooting all over my vulnerable toes sticking out of their tall powerful leather boots, totally unprotected!!! :(