Dear Chino

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Dixon2006

Dear Chino

Post by Dixon2006 »

Hi Chino, I know you are sonny burnett, I was a subscriber to you from your YouTube channel, I love your content, I love watching your girlfriend walk while her feet fall apart, unfortunately I closed your channel and could not watch the videos. . of your girlfriend So let's make a deal, you give me the videos of your girlfriend walking while her feet leave her floors and I give you the videos of women walking with loose shoes that I have recorded. If you agree, contact me on WhatsApp, my number is 961745236. Please, yes