Some work mates.

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

downbellow3

Re: Some work mates.

Post by downbellow3 »

iloveflats44 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:49 am Dont know how well if at all itll come through in the pics, but I unloaded into the heel area. And in the toe if the other one. Placed them back under the desk. Mission accomplished
this is so funny-in a good way.
imagine the me-too movement getting hold of this!
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

downbellow3 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:53 am
iloveflats44 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:49 am Dont know how well if at all itll come through in the pics, but I unloaded into the heel area. And in the toe if the other one. Placed them back under the desk. Mission accomplished
this is so funny-in a good way.
imagine the me-too movement getting hold of this!

Is that a threat? No, it would not be funny. Why even joke about outing someone while your on this site too. What the fuck man.
downbellow3

Post by downbellow3 »

iloveflats44 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:49 am ...
Is that a threat?
no.not at all.outing someone is the last thing on my mind. i am afraid you added 2+2 and
came out with 20.i just find the whole idea funny.
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Still not funny.